Million sellers. Kid icarus at 1.18 million.

#21AhnoldDoodPosted 4/24/2013 11:49:15 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Nice to see Kid Icarus pass a million.

Absolutely disgusting at how high NSMB2 and MK7 are, but sadly, it's Mario. Even if it's garbage, it'll sell.

Disgusting how? Because you don't like it?

Glad to see KI and AC get what they deserve.
#22GoldenJoe24Posted 4/24/2013 11:59:59 PM
It should be their top game (it's certainly the best), but it's nice to see that its quality hasn't been completely lost on the gaming public.
#23xIvan321Posted 4/25/2013 12:18:14 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Nice to see Kid Icarus pass a million.

Absolutely disgusting at how high NSMB2 and MK7 are, but sadly, it's Mario. Even if it's garbage, it'll sell.

Disgusting how? Because you don't like it?

Glad to see KI and AC get what they deserve.

They aren't the games we expected them to be. In Mario Kart 7 in particular, we got far less content than in Mario Kart DS plus no bot racing. It was such a damn lackluster plus that mess that communities are having to use more than 1 friend code just to host a private game. Sometimes I want to play a 1 vs 1 even if a vast majority of MK7 online players would rather play a full game. I'm the complete opposite of that and I just hate not being able to quickly host a game without this debockle... Its so unnecessary! Instead of improving online, Nintendo is just making it worse by removing quick hosts.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. MPH expert of the Kid Icarus Uprising boards
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#24mattfrankPosted 4/25/2013 12:22:19 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Endgame posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol

His post got deleted.i wonder what is so lolworthy of it
---
FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
#25Dinoman96Posted 4/25/2013 3:29:01 AM
iphys posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Wow. Luigis mansion sold 1.22 million in just a single week. That is just incredible!

I'm shocked it outsold Kid Icarus so fast, when Kid Icarus has been out for a year, and is of similar high quality.

brand recognition, my friend.

luigi is a lot more known than the little angel boy who's only other relevance besides Uprising in gaming was having a spot in Smash.
---
wargle gargle