Rumors for tomorrows eShop releases

#11chestershadowPosted 4/24/2013 8:52:25 AM(edited)
CAPSAR posted...
chestershadow posted...
CAPSAR posted...
I don't see why. If you go to Gamestop and buy it used you don't get the stand. The stand isn't needed to fully enjoy the game.

Because used sales, and gamestop have anything to do with Nintendo....

I'm going off of the fact you don't NEED the stand. So not putting it on the eShop cause of no stand is redundant.

Wasn't debating that, but the only evidence of what youre talking about comes down to speculation. Im not saying youre wrong though, but I really doubt it has something to do with the stand. As far as I remember, the stand was a late addition to KI right before it got released. I seem to remember certain regions not even having the stand included.
#12OoSubaruoOPosted 4/24/2013 8:48:31 AM
CAPSAR posted...
I don't see why. If you go to Gamestop and buy it used you don't get the stand. The stand isn't needed to fully enjoy the game.

Some people actually bother to trade in the whole package though. But yeah, you don't really need the stand.
#13CAPSAR(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:51:33 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
CAPSAR posted...

Some people actually bother to trade in the whole package though. But yeah, you don't really need the stand.

When they do, from the experience I've had at most gamestops when they resell it you never get the the whole package. It's like the extra stuff like the stand in this case they just toss it out.
#14OoSubaruoOPosted 4/24/2013 8:53:42 AM
CAPSAR posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
CAPSAR posted...

When they do, from the experience I've had at most gamestops when they resell it you never get the the whole package. It's like the extra stuff like the stand in this case they just toss it out.

Gamestops here don't do that, at least mine don't.
#15Trevor_BelmontPosted 4/24/2013 8:54:31 AM
HellsDrunkard posted...
I'm pretty sure Megaman 4 and the Harvest Moon for GBA are confirmed for the VC tomorrow. Don't know about the rest.

Didn't now Mega Man 4 was coming out tomorrow that's my favorite NES Mega Man game.
#16badboyPosted 4/24/2013 9:07:24 AM
Denpa 2 maybe?
#17IAznDragonI YanPosted 4/24/2013 9:14:38 AM
Denpa 2 maybe?

that's next week but it would be cool if it was tomorrow. i am in need of playing my 3ds
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!