What classics should I buy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What classics should I buy?

User Info: TohruAdachi

TohruAdachi
3 years ago#1
I've been wanting to play more classic games and want to hear some suggestions! I plan on getting LoZ classic soon.

User Info: MKman9495

MKman9495
3 years ago#2
i guess you could try kid icarus, the second kirby's dreamland is pretty fun, as is Kirby's superstar, Super Metriod may be one you could try.
3Ds FC: 3909 7969 1230

User Info: HellsDrunkard

HellsDrunkard
3 years ago#3
If you mean strictly from what is available on the 3DS eShop, I'd recommend the 3D Classics version of Kirby's Adventure and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Ninja Gaiden and the Megaman games as well if you like platformers.

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
3 years ago#4
Waiy until May 5th to see what they put up on Club Nintendo before buying anything.
But you should get:
- Donkey Kong (GB). It's extremely long for a GB game with 9 worlds and 2 to 3 boss fights per world. It also plays much better than a GB game and feels more like a Black&White GBA game.

- Zelda: Link's Awakening
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#5
Mario Golf. Best RPG on VC.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: MKman9495

MKman9495
3 years ago#6
Say by classics do you mean in general or what is on the 3ds's virtual console?
3Ds FC: 3909 7969 1230

TohruAdachi
3 years ago#7
Bumping this thread.
Appreciate all the comments and apologies I haven't replied to it in awhile!
And I mean what['s on the eShop or what will be on it.

User Info: MWG

MWG
3 years ago#8
Super Mario Land 2 and the Wario Land games are good. The first Wario Land plays a lot like 2D Marios, with "?" blocks to hit and power-ups/shrinking after a couple hits. The second is a lot more about exploring every inch, with a treasure to find in every level (in addition to finding the exit), and a few well hidden secret exits. You need to win a mini-game to get each level's treasure but restore points make that easy. Donkey Kong is also good. Plus a whole ton of NES stuff like the 2 Zeldas. Link's Awakening might be good to get if you plan to get one or both of the Oracle games coming at the end of May.
+-MWG-+

User Info: 3dsghost

3dsghost
3 years ago#9
Avenging Spirit

TohruAdachi
3 years ago#10
MWG posted...
Super Mario Land 2 and the Wario Land games are good. The first Wario Land plays a lot like 2D Marios, with "?" blocks to hit and power-ups/shrinking after a couple hits. The second is a lot more about exploring every inch, with a treasure to find in every level (in addition to finding the exit), and a few well hidden secret exits. You need to win a mini-game to get each level's treasure but restore points make that easy. Donkey Kong is also good. Plus a whole ton of NES stuff like the 2 Zeldas. Link's Awakening might be good to get if you plan to get one or both of the Oracle games coming at the end of May.

Sweet! I really wanna try Wario Land,sounds amazing! Also I know for sure I'm be getting all the LoZ games.

Also I'll be sure to check out Avenging Spirit
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What classics should I buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived