What classics should I buy?

#1TohruAdachiPosted 4/24/2013 4:20:33 PM
I've been wanting to play more classic games and want to hear some suggestions! I plan on getting LoZ classic soon.
#2MKman9495Posted 4/24/2013 4:37:19 PM
i guess you could try kid icarus, the second kirby's dreamland is pretty fun, as is Kirby's superstar, Super Metriod may be one you could try.
---
3Ds FC: 3909 7969 1230
#3HellsDrunkardPosted 4/24/2013 4:39:53 PM
If you mean strictly from what is available on the 3DS eShop, I'd recommend the 3D Classics version of Kirby's Adventure and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Ninja Gaiden and the Megaman games as well if you like platformers.
#4GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/24/2013 4:48:09 PM
Waiy until May 5th to see what they put up on Club Nintendo before buying anything.
But you should get:
- Donkey Kong (GB). It's extremely long for a GB game with 9 worlds and 2 to 3 boss fights per world. It also plays much better than a GB game and feels more like a Black&White GBA game.

- Zelda: Link's Awakening
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#5GhetsisPosted 4/24/2013 4:51:04 PM
Mario Golf. Best RPG on VC.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#6MKman9495Posted 4/24/2013 4:53:55 PM
Say by classics do you mean in general or what is on the 3ds's virtual console?
---
3Ds FC: 3909 7969 1230
#7TohruAdachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:11:11 PM
Bumping this thread.
Appreciate all the comments and apologies I haven't replied to it in awhile!
And I mean what['s on the eShop or what will be on it.
#8MWGPosted 4/30/2013 5:46:03 AM
Super Mario Land 2 and the Wario Land games are good. The first Wario Land plays a lot like 2D Marios, with "?" blocks to hit and power-ups/shrinking after a couple hits. The second is a lot more about exploring every inch, with a treasure to find in every level (in addition to finding the exit), and a few well hidden secret exits. You need to win a mini-game to get each level's treasure but restore points make that easy. Donkey Kong is also good. Plus a whole ton of NES stuff like the 2 Zeldas. Link's Awakening might be good to get if you plan to get one or both of the Oracle games coming at the end of May.
---
+-MWG-+
#93dsghostPosted 4/30/2013 6:07:59 AM
Avenging Spirit
#10TohruAdachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 6:18:40 AM(edited)
MWG posted...
Super Mario Land 2 and the Wario Land games are good. The first Wario Land plays a lot like 2D Marios, with "?" blocks to hit and power-ups/shrinking after a couple hits. The second is a lot more about exploring every inch, with a treasure to find in every level (in addition to finding the exit), and a few well hidden secret exits. You need to win a mini-game to get each level's treasure but restore points make that easy. Donkey Kong is also good. Plus a whole ton of NES stuff like the 2 Zeldas. Link's Awakening might be good to get if you plan to get one or both of the Oracle games coming at the end of May.

Sweet! I really wanna try Wario Land,sounds amazing! Also I know for sure I'm be getting all the LoZ games.

Also I'll be sure to check out Avenging Spirit