Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi coming to the 3DS in America

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi coming to the 3DS in America
2 years ago#1
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/24/hakuoki-memories-of-the-shinsengumi-coming-to-the-3ds-in-americ/

Thank you Aksys.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
2 years ago#2
Tell me in 100 words or less why I should care.
2 years ago#3
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/66031705

Day late and a dollar short
---
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
2 years ago#4
I don't care much for otome games. Now, if this was Love Plus, things would be different.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
2 years ago#5
Yay, a port of a game that was already localized barely a year ago on a cheaper system!
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#6
Shinsengumi, eh? Does this mean there will be many scenes of doors being kicked down?
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
2 years ago#7
Not Tomodachi Collection.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
2 years ago#8
what kinda of game is this alli could gather from wiki is it has afemale protaganist and is a datign sim?

does that mean its yuri?
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
2 years ago#9
AceMos posted...
what kinda of game is this alli could gather from wiki is it has afemale protaganist and is a datign sim?

does that mean its yuri?

The Shinengumi is a sausage-fest. Well, other than the female protagonist.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14 (NA / Inactive), Roksu13 (HK / Active)
3DS FC: 2406-5366-0034
2 years ago#10
AceMos posted...

does that mean its yuri?

Er, what? How do you get that idea? First off, it's not a dating sim, it's a visual novel with a hint of romance (romance is not the focus of the plot, actually.) Even if it were a dating sim, I don't see how that would make it yuri at all. It's not, thank God.

The entirety of the Shinsengumi is nothing but men. There aren't even any particularly feminine-looking guys.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi coming to the 3DS in America

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived