Fire Emblem Sacred Stones needs a HD remaster

#1zerooo0Posted 4/24/2013 6:21:09 PM
With the rise in popularity with Awakening it would be awesome to have the Sacred Stones in full remastered glory.

Oh Sacred Stones, one of my personal favorite games of all time.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#2GhetsisPosted 4/24/2013 6:24:23 PM
On Wii U?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#3fissionprimerPosted 4/24/2013 6:25:38 PM
Not as good as the first fire emblem for gba so.. No
---
obvious sticky (;
#4GhetsisPosted 4/24/2013 6:26:14 PM
fissionprimer posted...

I agree. Sacred Stones is great, but Sword of Seals is even better. And much harder.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#5MMaestroPosted 4/24/2013 6:39:21 PM
Ghetsis posted...
fissionprimer posted...

I agree. Sacred Stones is great, but Sword of Seals is even better. And much harder.

Blame that on the fact that they were released out of order in the U.S.
#6NewbieN00bPosted 4/24/2013 6:43:10 PM
MMaestro posted...
Ghetsis posted...
fissionprimer posted...

Blame that on the fact that they were released out of order in the U.S.

No they weren't? FE6 came out before 7... We got them all in order after 7. (Aside from 12, which we never got at all)
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#7cadorPosted 4/24/2013 6:43:41 PM
I'd rather have the GC and Wii version given a 3d remaster, simply because I don't have them and they are rather expensive.
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
#8aak57Posted 4/24/2013 6:45:57 PM
What does this have to do with 3DS?
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:44:53 PM
aak57 posted...

It should be easily implied that I would actually like the HD Remaster(Or Sub HD, or whatever the 3DS can do) on the 3DS. As if I made this topic on the Wii U board it should be implied that I would like for it to be in the Wii U.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#10promo123Posted 4/24/2013 7:45:48 PM
aak57 posted...

It should be easily implied that I would actually like the HD Remaster(Or Sub HD, or whatever the 3DS can do) on the 3DS. As if I made this topic on the Wii U board it should be implied that I would like for it to be in the Wii U.

The 3DS isn't anywhere near HD though.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!