Pokemon Gen 3 Remakes.

#21ShadowMario3Posted 4/25/2013 6:05:57 AM(edited)
ShinyAlchemy posted...
Unlike FR/LG, R/S/E have the problem of internal batterys running dry, remakes would eliminate that problem.

What problem? All the internal batteries did was keep track of time, not keep the saves. If you really to fix your in-game clock, you could buy a tri-wing screwdriver, a CR2025 battery, and some scotch tape for under $10 and fix it on your own like I did.

As for remakes, I don't see any need for them. If Gen VI keeps compatibility with Gen V, we can still bring out Pokémon all the way back from Gen III (and there are some that can get movesets only obtainable in Gen III).
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowMario3
#22GambitAcePosted 4/25/2013 6:37:33 AM
WaterBlue and ThunderYellow
---
how do you turn this on?
#23snacktimeguyPosted 4/25/2013 7:40:25 AM
I actually loved RSE's music.
---
Black 2 FC: 4556-8058-7693
#24-Zeke-Posted 4/25/2013 8:43:54 AM
PeteZaHutx posted...
-Updated trumpet music

Oh dear god no
---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#25mmc2679Posted 4/25/2013 2:48:54 PM
While I dig the green design of the 3DS XL TC, Ruby/Sapphire (Gen 3) was the worst of the series, in my opinion. The story sucked a$$ in that game. And the bland and uncreative Pokemon designs just killed it for me. I don't know if turning 18 when the game was released had to do my finally getting out of the Pokemon "phase" but till then I never had to force myself to finish a Pokemon game. *shudders*
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
#26Mario1015Posted 4/25/2013 5:08:30 PM
I started playing Red and Blue when I was 5 and have played every game since, and I really don't see the need for R/S/E remakes. I thought that, going by the trend of Gen 3 and Gen 4, we would get R/S/E remakes in Gen 5, but thankfully that didn't happen, which shows that Game Freak doesn't have to release remakes every Gen. Black 2 and White 2 really broke the mold and redefined what an "extra version" should be in a pokemon game, and I would rather see something like X2 and Y2 than Gen 3 remakes.
#27super_taco_ftwPosted 4/25/2013 6:08:13 PM
ShadowMario3 posted...
ShinyAlchemy posted...
Unlike FR/LG, R/S/E have the problem of internal batterys running dry, remakes would eliminate that problem.

As for remakes, I don't see any need for them. If Gen VI keeps compatibility with Gen V, we can still bring out Pokémon all the way back from Gen III (and there are some that can get movesets only obtainable in Gen III).

I really don't understand this argument. You could get all the Gen 2 pokemon from Coleseum/XD, therefore by your logic HG/SS shouldn't have been made. And migrating from Gen 3 to 4 to 5 and finally to six seems like a lot of effort, especially since you'll need an older DS with backwards compatibility.
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990