Is it just me, or does Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon feel a little.. unstable?

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 4/24/2013 7:16:20 PM
I think it's just me overexploring or something. I'll name three events that have happened.

1. When I launched a Toad into a wall, it flew up into the ceiling and kept flickering. I am not sure if this is really a glitch or if it does this if Toad falls into a hole.

2. In B-2, my bucket somehow fell through the floor, making it impossible to water the plants in the beginning of the level for some gold.

3. The game froze in B-2 after playing normally, sending me to the menu.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2pbandjamesPosted 4/24/2013 7:17:40 PM
I never really had a problem with the game, sounds interesting though.
---
Game news is the best news.
#3crazymerioPosted 4/24/2013 7:23:01 PM
I got permanently trapped in this one level where I used a key in the wrong spot and couldn't get back...that was interesting. Had to restart.
---
3DS FC: 4425-1519-7421
#4alphame4Posted 4/24/2013 7:25:27 PM
Yep.

I could not interact with the piano to catch the last blue ghost on B2. Had to restart the whole level.

First time I ever encountered a major bug on a Nintendo game.
---
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus | XBL: cannon fodderr
#5MobileWarfarePosted 4/24/2013 7:25:42 PM
I know what you mean. I've had a couple glitches happen to me. I didn't have the Toad flicker glitch but I did have the bucket fall through the ground. I was able to get the bucket back after a couple minutes though.
---
"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
#6mudkip72Posted 4/24/2013 8:08:08 PM(edited)
In D-1 I fixed the second half of the bridge leading to the elevator after backtracking and entering the room from the other direction. (from where you initially enter to just get a key)

After completing the bridge you apparently aren't allowed to pick up Toad with the vacuum anymore, which meant I was stuck because I couldn't get him across the hallway with the cracking ice anymore.

Rather annoying.
#7mahgah91Posted 4/24/2013 8:20:55 PM
crazymerio posted...
I got permanently trapped in this one level where I used a key in the wrong spot and couldn't get back...that was interesting. Had to restart.

That happened to me in the beginning of the second mansion. Used a key on the wrong door and couldn't progress. Haven't played since, probably will get to it sometime.
#8Ice PulsePosted 4/24/2013 8:45:44 PM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
3. The game froze in B-2 after playing normally, sending me to the menu.

I actually had the game crash on me as well in that same mission.
---
I am error.