Super Monster Bros

#21GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/25/2013 8:16:26 PM
AceMos posted...
do all ppl who play those kinds of games comit the crime NO

Actually I wasn't talking about that point at all. I was talking about the analogy between playing a type of character and being somebody who harms that type of character.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#22AceMosPosted 4/25/2013 8:17:37 PM
furygods posted...
AceMos posted...
furygods posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
^@furygods (post#16):

Your sig is a horrible analogy.
The way the second line in your sig is now is like saying:
"Playing a potential murder victim in a video game = Murderer"

What I meant by my sig is that the player embodies the player character.

If the player character is a killer, does that make the player a killer for playing as a killer?

If the player character is a loli, does that make the player a pedo for playing as a loli?

:3

Fortunately the world does not work that way or else there would be a lot of people in jail right now :3

the problem with your sig is its not that simplew hen talking about pedo's and rpaistist

but there are some who unable to controll urges play those and then get all wound up and well....

so yea its much more complex when you get into the part of hte mind that controlsl arousal

I suppose but what I'm pushing for is that playing as a loli in a videogame does not make you a pedo.

Innocent until proven guilty.

The problem that I have is that it is the common perception that you are a pedo if you play as a loli in a videogame or play a videogame with children characters within it.

oh i agree i wasnt tlaking about games like an RPG with a loli ini t

i was tlakign about games where you play dress up with a loli or raise aloli to be daddys little girl or wtv otehr disturbign thing japan often makes that never leave japan
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#23furygodsPosted 4/25/2013 8:18:52 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
AceMos posted...

Actually I wasn't talking about that point at all. I was talking about the analogy between playing a type of character and being somebody who harms that type of character.

Meh my analogy skills aren't quite on par but as long as it gets the point across ^^
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
#24PixelDaemonPosted 4/25/2013 8:31:35 PM
They really need better quality control at Apple. You'll almost never find anything like this on XBL, PSN, Steam, besides a few rare occasions.
---
"People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling."
#25NettoSaitoPosted 4/25/2013 9:08:18 PM
I saw this the other day lol, and it reminded me of Mole Kart. It's crazy what people get away with for awhile until Nintendo steps in! Although, Mole Kart was removed only to be rereleased with "updated" maps. They replaced Nintendo's models, and made the tracks less detailed, but they are STILL Mario Kart Wii tracks.
---
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [News and Reviews] - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#26Sir_HaxorPosted 4/25/2013 11:32:22 PM
Just wait until Capcom sees this.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board