Currently hyping: Dark Souls II
#2tamamo422Posted 4/25/2013 8:36:08 AM
woot, very good
---
3ds fc;2062-9203-0859, nintendo network id:manaka421
pm me if u add me
#3Kinneth123Posted 4/25/2013 8:39:44 AM
This description worries me:

"We are also planning to make available a system update for Nintendo 3DS to allow its users to view and post content on Miiverse on the system within this year. This will facilitate user communication about Nintendo 3DS games and help users enjoy them more deeply. At the same time, the more people take advantage of Miiverse, the more deeply and correctly they will understand the charm of the other platform, Wii U."

It makes it sound like we'll be getting a demo-ish version that will make us want to get a Wii U to see it all.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#4LinkSSJ6Posted 4/25/2013 8:39:53 AM
Does that means we will finally have games tied to accounts?

I was assuming what was preventing them to come up with real accounts was 3DS not being part of Miiverse with Wii U.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
#5shamontray29Posted 4/25/2013 9:09:24 AM
Kinneth123 posted...

"We are also planning to make available a system update for Nintendo 3DS to allow its users to view and post content on Miiverse on the system within this year. This will facilitate user communication about Nintendo 3DS games and help users enjoy them more deeply. At the same time, the more people take advantage of Miiverse, the more deeply and correctly they will understand the charm of the other platform, Wii U."

It makes it sound like we'll be getting a demo-ish version that will make us want to get a Wii U to see it all.

he means that you are gonna have to update your 3ds systems to use miiverse crossing fingers for multitasking using miiverse.
---
3DS user name: THE CORRE ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay
#6NathanisDrakePosted 4/27/2013 2:34:20 AM
This is pretty big news.
---
"My pin number is 0001, because I'm number 1!"
- Manfred Von Karma
#7Tzuba12Posted 4/27/2013 3:13:37 AM
Kinneth123 posted...

I think you're being a bit too paranoid.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#8tamamo422Posted 4/27/2013 3:59:35 AM
i hope this update will add something like a New Xbox Experience. What i mean is when the update finishes, the home screen totally changes. wara wara plaza on top, software launcher on bottom. When the home button is pressed, it changes to an entirely different home menu with wallpaper compatibility. I'll show off haruhi kamisaka's swimsuit from happiness ep 8
---
3ds fc;2062-9203-0859, nintendo network id:manaka421
pm me if u add me
#9Ralala888Posted 4/27/2013 7:08:52 AM
You know what Miiverse on 3DS says to me?

"Mutha lovin' screen shots!"

Hopefully, like on Wii U, we will be able to capture screen shots and share them, and with Miiverse online we'll be able to save them and what-not.