4/25 eshop update

#1Trevor_BelmontPosted 4/25/2013 6:46:09 AM(edited)
http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=38488

Edit: I guess NOA couldn't handle giving us 2 3DS vc games at once since I thought Harvest Moon GBC was coming out on the 3DS vc in NA today.
#2CAPSARPosted 4/25/2013 6:39:56 AM
Wow, aside from Mega Man 4 absolutely nothing.
#3GhetsisPosted 4/25/2013 6:47:49 AM
Still no Space Harrier...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#4iMURDAuPosted 4/25/2013 6:55:41 AM
About time MM4 came out. At this rate we'll get 5 in June and 6 in December.
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#5DarkIVloonPosted 4/25/2013 7:02:39 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Still no Space Harrier...

I know :(

and no word of the WiiU spring update and VC launch that was suppose to be today...
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#6LinkSSJ6Posted 4/25/2013 7:04:16 AM
Does Megaman feels better than Sonic in a tiny screen?

I hated Sonic Collection on the DS. It was like I couldn't see the obstacles in time unlike I can see on the Wii.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
#7CAPSARPosted 4/25/2013 7:05:03 AM
iMURDAu posted...
About time MM4 came out. At this rate we'll get 5 in June and 6 in December.

There was a release some where MM5 will be next month and MM6 is June. I believe 5 actually is dated too.
#8LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/25/2013 7:05:14 AM
Yes, the best NES Mega Man.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#9Gogo726Posted 4/25/2013 7:10:04 AM
Isn't Wii U VC supposed to come out today?
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#10noutBrPosted 4/25/2013 7:26:45 AM(edited)
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Yes, the best NES Mega Man.

Wow, you really think so? Most people would say MM2 is the best but MM3 is my personal favourite followed by MM2 and MM5.

Anyway, as much as I would love to buy the MM games on the eShop, IMO the pricing is a little too steep for people like me who already bought the games once or twice. I guess that for newcomers or people with ONLY a DS to play games on it's a pretty sweet deal because the MM games are amazing and offer a lot of replay value.

I'm just disappointed that the EU eShop doesn't have the digital version of Tetris (Axis). I was hoping that maybe it would sneak in with this update and that we would get the same discounted price as in the US, isn't the game $10 on the US eShop?

EDIT: I would also like to add that another reason why I don't think the VC MM games on eShop are worth the money is because using A+B on the 3DS is not as comfortable as B+Y. I tried playing Yoshi's Island with A+X but that felt weird too, Nintendo really should give the 3DS VC customizable controls like on the Wii U.

---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r