A Link to the Past 2 demo out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A Link to the Past 2 demo out?
3 years ago#1
I've seen some of the media-press-people playing it. I hate when we can't play it!
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
3 years ago#2
I don't think we'll be able to play it any time soon. Nintendo usually doesn't put out demos of their major franchises for everyone to play.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
3 years ago#3
Boo! Whatever happen to hyping your product?
3 years ago#4
It's Zelda, they know it will sell anyways lol. Same reason there really isn't demos for widely loved games.
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
3 years ago#5
There hasn't been a new demo for quite awhile, the last one I recall coming out is HarmoKnight.
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
3 years ago#6
Kinneth123 posted...
There hasn't been a new demo for quite awhile, the last one I recall coming out is HarmoKnight.

I thought that was sqaure

Anyway, the main reason I want a demo cause I like collecting Beta contents. What is the best way to obtain a beta content? The game/demo itself.
3 years ago#7
omniryu posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

Anyway, the main reason I want a demo cause I like collecting Beta contents. What is the best way to obtain a beta content? The game/demo itself.

Gamefreak actually
http://i.imgur.com/z9ZcFt6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TjWlxSW.png
3 years ago#8
omniryu posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

HarmoKnight was made by Game Freak, that's why it has whole levels of Pokemon songs in it. xD
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
3 years ago#9
Kinneth123 posted...
omniryu posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

HarmoKnight was made by Game Freak, that's why it has whole levels of Pokemon songs in it. xD

OOOH! I was thinking of final fantasy theatrythym (sp?)
3 years ago#10
Press/Event Demos aren't really released to the public that often unless it's close to release.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A Link to the Past 2 demo out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived