I wish the 3DS had special edition skins...

#1Kinneth123Posted 4/25/2013 9:52:21 AM
Instead of special edition models.

Everytime a better design comes out, you need to buy a whole new model in order to get it?

If you already have one, that's practically $100+ for what amounts to a skin, AND you have to transfer your stuff over to it.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#2neonickPosted 4/25/2013 10:18:06 AM
You only have to buy it if you WANT it. I've kept my Zelda edition since it was released because I have no desire to buy a new model.
---
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller
#3Kinneth123(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:24:25 AM
But what if you want the design though, and not a whole new 3DS?

It just seems like you should be able to buy skins as a seperate, cheaper purpose.

Even Gameboy Micro had skins! That was like the only good thing about it.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#4yankee6903Posted 4/25/2013 10:25:19 AM
I think there are sites out there you can design skins.
---
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
#5Black_AssassinPosted 4/25/2013 10:42:45 AM
Google for Dezaskin 3DS.
---
lowercase
#6neonickPosted 4/25/2013 11:17:27 AM
decalgirl.com solves your problem.
---
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller
#7Starwars4JPosted 4/25/2013 11:26:05 AM
So you don't know that you can buy skins, and trash one of the most beloved gaming systems of all time.

Good luck with the topic, TC
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8Kinneth123(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:27:39 AM
Starwars4J posted...
So you don't know that you can buy skins, and trash one of the most beloved gaming systems of all time.

Good luck with the topic, TC

I wasn't trying to be insulting about it or anything, I just assumed the Gameboy Micro flopped since you hear at least a little about nearly every other Nintendo handheld but that one fell off the face of the planet.

I hear about the Gameboy Pocket more than the Gameboy Micro.
---
#9CloudisthebestPosted 4/25/2013 12:41:42 PM
Do some research on skins for the 3DS. Just Google it, or go to www.decalgirl.com. Even Amazon has skins for the 3DS and XL.
---
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant