My Cosmo Black 3DS has just arrived!!

#1LinkSSJ6Posted 4/25/2013 11:05:55 AM
I now have a legit reason to post in this board!

HURRAY
YAY

What should I do first?
Already updated. Already connected to the internet. Already made sure to close the 3DS with the transparent thing it comes with between the screens to avoid them being scratched.

Oh and I can't buy any games until next month :( Not even digital ones because of my credit card limit.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
#2Vs1991Posted 4/25/2013 11:08:00 AM
lol so you got a 3ds with no games? have fun bro.
#3Dragonflame323Posted 4/25/2013 11:13:36 AM(edited)
Congrats man. Hope you enjoy it. :3 What games are you looking forward to playing in the near future?

I suggest making a Mii and then going on the eshop to download all the free demos that interest you so you might be convinced to buy them and kinda have something to play for now.
---
Zero gravity...what's it like..?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oalaO2o5YF8
#4somebody336Posted 4/25/2013 11:18:47 AM
Vs1991 posted...
lol so you got a 3ds with no games? have fun bro.

Face Raiders to teh rescue! :D
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
Fc: 0490-5171-0607
#5skulper34Posted 4/25/2013 11:24:09 AM
He can always register his 3ds in club nintendo and get a free game.
#6MrFwibblesPosted 4/25/2013 12:00:12 PM
Register it on Club Nintendo and claim a free VC game. Get on eShop and download Swapnote and any demos that interest you. Play Face Raiders. Use the AR card app.

...In that order.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif Black 2 FC: 4943-4917-6085
#7DinglesteedPosted 4/25/2013 12:07:15 PM
LinkSSJ6 posted...

HURRAY
YAY

What should I do first?
Already updated. Already connected to the internet. Already made sure to close the 3DS with the transparent thing it comes with between the screens to avoid them being scratched.

Oh and I can't buy any games until next month :( Not even digital ones because of my credit card limit.

Grats on the 3DS! I recommend doing the following:

Step 1 - Download Monster Hunter 3 U demo
Step 2 - Start demo
Step 3 - Choose Beginner Hunt
Step 4 - Find weapon that makes you say "Badass!"
Step 5 - Hunt Bunnybear (Lagombi) until he collapses at your feet.
Step 6 - Repeat with another weapon until you are comfortable with said weapons
Step 7 - Choose the harder mission
Step 8 - Repeat this boss until you realize you are addicted to a game demo.
Step 9 - Go buy MH3U asap.

You're welcome.
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
#8trenkenPosted 4/25/2013 12:41:40 PM
Dinglesteed posted...
LinkSSJ6 posted...

HURRAY
YAY

What should I do first?

Step 2 - Start demo

You're welcome.

If youre going to suggest a game, its better to suggest games that seem to be universally liked. The monster hunter games are not popular in the US for a good reason, and the controls are ridiculously clunky. Its not for everyone.

Go with the obvious ones, 3D Land, OoT, etc... those are safe suggestions, not abstract games like monster hunter that a lot of people dont like.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#9LinkSSJ6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 1:47:28 PM
Okay thanks for the answers.

Except the guy mocking me for having no games ):<

Guess I'll take a picture of Reggie, Iwata and Kaz Hirai and play some Face Raiders.
I forgot about the demos. Thanks for reminding me.

Not gonna spend my coins yet. Someone told me the digital games on CN will change 5th next month, and Kirby Pinball/Urban Champions don't interest me. I'll pray next month there is something I like.

I'm gonna deposit some money in the bank. I don't have whole much but it should be enough for a 20 dollar game... Or I'll just wait next month for the limit of my credit to stretch up so I can buy one retail title. I think it's more urgent since there is a chance NoA might throw the promotion Europe is getting now in the future.

I like Monster Hunter but I'm gonna have to pass on buying it. I only play MH online with friends. Or local with friends. And right now the only guy I know who likes the series doesn't owns the game.

I really wanted Kid Icarus but physical copies are expensive where I live. I don't want to import because it's a big hassle and takes like 20 days to get here.

I'll make some Miis for fun. I did like 50 on Wii. Might as well as do a bunch on 3DS.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
#10DinglesteedPosted 4/25/2013 1:52:18 PM
trenken posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
LinkSSJ6 posted...

HURRAY
YAY

What should I do first?

Step 2 - Start demo

You're welcome.

If youre going to suggest a game, its better to suggest games that seem to be universally liked. The monster hunter games are not popular in the US for a good reason, and the controls are ridiculously clunky. Its not for everyone.

Go with the obvious ones, 3D Land, OoT, etc... those are safe suggestions, not abstract games like monster hunter that a lot of people dont like.

Most of those games don't have playable demos. That is why I suggested MH. Plus, it's free so the only thing lost is time - which can be regained by background downloading :D
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion