Nintendo eShop Doesn't take my VISA Debit!! T___T

#1Alias_NemesisPosted 4/25/2013 10:30:26 AM
"your CREDIT CARD information is incorrect. Please check carefully the information". happened 26 times already.

DARN IT! Its a VISA Debit card! VISA! V--I-S-A-! I can easily buy stuff on amazon with it IDENTIFYING it as a VISA!

Dang....Anyone having the same problem?

P.S

Yes, when i select the VISA option in the "Add Funds", I choose VISA and input my card number, Sec. Code and Postal Code with a new password. I think the eShop only accepts ,literally, CREDIT cards.

Darn, then what's with all those people tho posted about VISAS debits working and mine isn't!?
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) & Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)}
http://i.imgur.com/MFoMbIT.gif
#2CAPSARPosted 4/25/2013 10:32:11 AM
might be a problem with the eShope. a few othere people had some issues a few weeks back. every so often I've had that happen. Just try again later.
#3Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:34:19 AM
CAPSAR posted...
might be a problem with the eShope. a few othere people had some issues a few weeks back. every so often I've had that happen. Just try again later.

Oh so under the rules of Nintendo, this is "normal"? *UGH
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) & Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)}
#4stargazer64Posted 4/25/2013 10:42:26 AM
You sound angry. Try to do this once you calm down and it will probably work.

Or, you know, call Nintendo and yell at them.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#5MC LinkPosted 4/25/2013 10:44:29 AM
Are you British? Accepts my HSBC VISA Debit.....

America is funny with them though.
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
#6SquirrelettePosted 4/25/2013 11:13:06 AM
Alias_Nemesis posted...
"your CREDIT CARD information is incorrect. Please check carefully the information". happened 26 times already.

DARN IT! Its a VISA Debit card! VISA! V--I-S-A-! I can easily buy stuff on amazon with it IDENTIFYING it as a VISA!

Dang....Anyone having the same problem?

P.S

Yes, when i select the VISA option in the "Add Funds", I choose VISA and input my card number, Sec. Code and Postal Code with a new password. I think the eShop only accepts ,literally, CREDIT cards.

Darn, then what's with all those people tho posted about VISAS debits working and mine isn't!?

I'm guessing that you're in Canada with one of those new Visa debit cards? The Visa debits that the US has are different than the ones in Canada. While I haven't tried it I'm willing to bet that they accept the US ones.

It stinks either way. There's no reason why they shouldn't accept those or the prepaid credit cards either.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#7monkeypahngPosted 4/25/2013 11:14:36 AM
Worked fine for me today. You sure you entered your details properly?
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#8ObtuseAnginaPosted 4/25/2013 11:21:24 AM
i use my debit card on the eshop no problem
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#9lanifPosted 4/25/2013 11:21:27 AM
i have a debit card and it works
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#10Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:51:27 AM
monkeypahng posted...
Worked fine for me today. You sure you entered your details properly?

I've tried OVER AND OVER AND OVER and i always get "please check the details again" sooo many times, i was raging i thought i couldn't read my own dang card anymore. EVERYTHING is ON point and done correctly. and its still "incorrect".

yes, i'm Canadian. I use a CIBC VISA Debit Card for online purchases. I'm 20 years old so hence why my maturity has left the building. lol
---