SMT 4 English trailer posted

#21LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/25/2013 5:14:19 PM(edited)
I'm just saying, Persona has definitely gotten more love than the mainline SMT games.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#22ferofaxPosted 4/25/2013 5:20:16 PM
furygods posted...
I'm sure that every persona fan is waiting for the next installment just as every mainstream SMT fan was waiting for SMT IV.

Persona 4 was last released back in the PS2 days, and was regarded as one of the best rpg games for the PS2 even to this very day. SMT 3 didn't really receive such acclaim in its lifetime.

It's about time Persona 5 is announced, we are almost in the PS4 days now...

And as for everyone asking for Persona 5 on a SMT IV trailer, now that SMT IV is announced and soon to be released, it is time to announce Persona 5 cause we are nearing the PS4 days.

The main SMT fans are pleased, it is time for Persona 5.

Sure, it may be time to announce Persona 5, but bombarding another game's trailer with it? Rude, trollish, and just plain bad. That's like going to an Android event and loudly demanding, "Where's my iPhone 5?!" Usually, security personnel quickly ejects people like those, if any at all.

It's juvenile.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#23Bancario51Posted 4/25/2013 5:46:41 PM
but senpai, where's PERSONA!!?
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#24Holy_OblivionPosted 4/25/2013 5:51:57 PM
Persona fan haters are worse than the persona fans themselves.
---
Visit my youtube page for game and anime vlogs, and plenty of other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
#25OoSubaruoOPosted 4/25/2013 6:11:08 PM(edited)
Holy_Oblivion posted...

I'm sorry, I love both series as much as the next guy, but every single Atlus thread/post/news/etc always gets bombarded with "Where's Persona 5?". Atlus is obviously working on it, so people need to stop being impatient and asking the same damn question every time.
#26OoSubaruoOPosted 4/25/2013 6:15:36 PM(edited)
furygods posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
IIRC, SMTIII was released before Persona 4, so his whole argument is moot, anyway. Not to mention an enhanced port of P4 was released not too long ago with lots of new content.

A enhanced port of P4 is barely something that could satisfy the Persona 5 fans.

Like a enhanced port of SMT3 is barely something that could satisfy the SMTIV fans.

And the tons of new content...

*Ahem*

1 new character, several social links + animations, and 3rd form personas is hardly what I call tons of new content ^^

There's more new content than what you just mentioned. New Costumes/Spell Fusions are back/New stores/The ability to choose what skills you want/New items/New Dungeon/etc .
#27ferofaxPosted 4/25/2013 6:15:15 PM
Holy_Oblivion posted...

On the contrary, there's no hate between SMT fans and Persona fans, it's just the things that Persona fans do that gets really irritating sometimes. They're all "Persona master race!" when most of them haven't even remotely touched a single main SMT title to make valid comparisons.

Plus, there's that constant Persona spam they like to do.

In the end though, we all worship Jack Frost.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#28OoSubaruoOPosted 4/25/2013 6:26:06 PM
http://friskymongoose.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Jack-Frost.png

All hail Jack Frost!
#29MegamanOtaku41Posted 4/25/2013 6:34:13 PM
Hee Ho!
---
http://stupidsexysnake.ytmnd.com/
http://www.retrodrome.net/
#30legendarylemurPosted 4/25/2013 7:24:50 PM
Actually, some Persona exclusive fans believe Teddie is the official mascot...
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY