Will Nintendo ever again release a Zelda as good as LA/Oracles?

#31UFOLochePosted 4/26/2013 2:02:38 AM(edited)
Hmm, I know I'll get some flack for this but if I put my favorites in order...

Oracles
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
Skyward Sword
LttP
Spirit Tracks
Twilight Princess

Haven't played Phantom Hourglass, Wind Waker, OR Link's Awakening DX(No real interest in the first, gonna play the second on the Wii U, and I'll be doing Link's Awakening DX after I 100% Oracles) so I'm not going to rate them in the interest of fairness. Although I do have decent hopes for Link's Awakening, so I'd probly put it..inbetween Ocarina of Time & Skyward Sword.

Personally, I just didn't enjoy LttP too much, maybe it was because I played the GBA one and not the SNES one, but a lot of the dungeons and the enemies felt annoying, the bosses were(For the most part) lackluster, a lot of the crap I had to do was just tedious and/or annoying...but I mean, it did have some good dungeons. Level 4(Can't remember the name) and Misery Mire in particular were nice, but the Ice Tower just killed it for me. I'd probly rate it 7.5/10 while the Oracles are a 9.5/10 in my book.

Edit:Forgot Minish Cap! That's another one I have high hopes for cause I actually played it and had quite a bit of fun, but I need to pick it back up again some day. I got a lot to take care of before LttP2 comes out, which I'm personally excited for.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#32jedinatPosted 4/26/2013 2:15:39 AM
TheWhoFan posted...
jedinat's hate for the Oracles is so freaking funny. So much rage!

What's even more funny is the fact that you're apparently commenting on posts you did not actually read. I hold no hate whatsoever for either game.
#33lepeosPosted 4/26/2013 6:59:52 AM
How much is a blue rupee worth?
---
@lepeos
Pokemon White 2 FC : 2624 0583 6539
#34KillingHarderPosted 4/26/2013 7:55:52 AM
Am I the only person that likes the DS Zelda games =/
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#35Soanevalcke6Posted 4/26/2013 8:16:20 AM
Wind Waker and A Link to the Past are Better than Link's Awakening/Oracle. LA/OoX just surpasses Minish Cap by a bit, and then all the 3D Games aside from Wind Waker are below that.

1. A Link to the Past
2. Wind Waker
3. Oracle of Ages
4. Link's Awakening
5. Oracle of Seasons
6. Minish Cap
7. Ocarina of Time
8. Twilight Princess
9. Skyward Sword
10. Majora's Mask
11. Spirit Tracks
12. Phantom Hourglass
13. Legend of Zelda
14. Adventure of Link
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/6Bta9nE.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#36CompassPosted 4/26/2013 10:56:02 AM
KillingHarder posted...
Am I the only person that likes the DS Zelda games =/

Yes.
#37TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:01:24 AM
My opinion on the DS titles is mixed.

Phanom Hourglass seemed like it could be cool but felt like a GIGANTIC tutorial. At no point did I feel like I was playing a game opposed to a glorified tech demo.

Spirit Tracks is that game I wanted out of Phantom Hourglass. It feels a helluva lot more clever. Still, it's not the stellar experience it could have been. I feel like a third stab at the touch-countrol DS Zelda could have been a REALLY good game.