Gamestop. I good place to buy games?

#11SioReoluPosted 4/25/2013 7:40:34 PM
It's fine. People over exaggerating or are bothered by the smallest of things are the ones who complain the most about them.
---
-Sioreolu, out.
#12elbarto1Posted 4/25/2013 7:42:39 PM
I avoid GS unless I'm looking for a specific game. I don't like how they push you to preorder and won't sell brand new games unless you do.
I hate how they sell open games as new and don't care for their prices on most used games.

I go there only when necessary or for sales.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY
#13NettoSaitoPosted 4/25/2013 7:44:26 PM
I'm completely fine with gamestop, although sometimes mess ups happen. For example my gamestop didn't order the Metal Gear Rising art book bonus (even if it was just like, a cheaply made thing, it would have been nice to have), but other than that I've had no issues. They have a lot of great deals at times (for example, buy 2 used games and get 2 free), and it's just about the only place you'll find older/rare games. GameStop also actually STOCKS every game that is released as well, unlike most retail stores.

If a game is coming out that isn't mainstream, you'll basically have to either get it at gamestop or online. Walmart, Target, BestBuy (and so on), won't have it.
---
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [News and Reviews] - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#14adonfrazPosted 4/25/2013 8:25:38 PM
Best Buy and Amazon are usually cheaper, but if you have a "good" Gamestop, with knowledgeable and friendly employees, go for it.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#15yankee6903Posted 4/25/2013 8:31:30 PM
I buy used games there, especially rare ones. I never trade stuff in there though.
---
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.