3DS needs a graphing calculator app

#1GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/25/2013 7:17:26 PM
That'd be cool.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#2CubeTVPosted 4/25/2013 7:21:21 PM
I agree. My school doesn't have calculators and expects us to solve the questions without one, or even lets us use Ipods in school The graphs could be in 3D too.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#3RedHairVegetaPosted 4/25/2013 7:29:40 PM
CubeTV posted...
I agree. My school doesn't have calculators and expects us to solve the questions without one, or even lets us use Ipods in school The graphs could be in 3D too.

If they expect you to not use one, than you don't need one.
---
Excuse me, more spaghetti please.
And bring some more egg rolls while you're at it.
#4EgoMouse32Posted 4/26/2013 6:13:25 AM
Hmm...maybe you can buy "Petit Computer" and try to program one? I did made a simple calculator program with it but not sure how to make a graphing one.
#5JeiAlucardZielPosted 4/26/2013 7:15:39 PM
That would be pretty boss if there was a themed graphing calculator.

EgoMouse32 posted...
Hmm...maybe you can buy "Petit Computer" and try to program one? I did made a simple calculator program with it but not sure how to make a graphing one.

This is a pretty good idea. Petit Computer isn't really for everyone though. I'd like to see someone do this regardless.
---
A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
Every action in this world will bear a consequence
#6Bancario51Posted 4/26/2013 7:21:02 PM
no it doesn't. You cant use a 3DS at school anyways and say uh teacher i was just using the graphing feature.

The teacher you look at you like your brain flopped out the window and then take away your 3DS.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#7DarkLink346Posted 4/26/2013 7:29:31 PM
I don't understand this. I bought a calculator to use as a calculator. I bought a 3DS to play games on. They're separate objects that do separate things.
---
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
#8UFOLochePosted 4/26/2013 7:33:24 PM
DarkLink346 posted...
I don't understand this. I bought a calculator to use as a calculator. I bought a 3DS to play games on. They're separate objects that do separate things.

He's simply making a suggestion that would be nice, and he's right, it would be a nice feature to have. Don't be so defensive.

To the TC: If you have an Ipod Touch, they have some pretty good graphing calculators for free in the app shop, I got one of the apps after my graphing calculator got stolen.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#9GoldenSun3DS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:38:04 PM
Bancario51 posted...
no it doesn't. You cant use a 3DS at school anyways and say uh teacher i was just using the graphing feature.

The teacher you look at you like your brain flopped out the window and then take away your 3DS.

Interesting, In my school, I'm allowed to use phone or devices like my 3DS for school stuff. I've actually used my 3DS in Trig as a calculator a lot before I finally got a scientific calculator.

There's even a section about being able to use phones and stuff in my agenda (which I never use >_>). I'm also allowed to use it during passing periods and lunch for whatever I want.

DarkLink346 posted...

You don't understand the fact that I don't want to buy a $100 graphing calculator that could easily be programmed into any mobile device for far less $?
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#10AlustarPosted 4/26/2013 8:39:05 PM
Heck yeah give us the TI-84 app!