The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What game should I get?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game should I get?
2 years ago#1
Hey guys,

So with Nintendo's(EU) "Allot of games" promotion or whatever it is called, if you register 3 games from a list of 8 you get a download code for 1 of the other 5.

I have MH3U, Fire Emblem and Castlevania from the list.
I could not decide what to get next. The other 5 titles are

Luigi's Mansion 2
Animal Crossing NL
Donkey Kong CR3D
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon GtI
And Lego something something.

I do not care much about Animal Crossing or Lego. So all that is left is Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong and Pokemon. I am not too interested in PMD that much but am considering just for the sake that it is a pokemon Game.

So basically either Luigi's Mansion or Donkey Kong. Any help from people that got either game would be appreciated.

TL:DR
I get to pick a free game, what should I pick? Luigi's Mansion or Donkey Kong?
---
3ds FC: 0946-2221-5689 fatihG_ | B2 FC: 3912 5445 4858 Fatih | PSN: fatihG_ | XBL: fatihG | Steam: bb0x
2 years ago#2
Ah.. just did a bit of research.. Looks like Donkey kong has not been released yet.
I'll either wait a bit untill it gets released or just pick Luigi's mansion in the next few days.
---
3ds FC: 0946-2221-5689 fatihG_ | B2 FC: 3912 5445 4858 Fatih | PSN: fatihG_ | XBL: fatihG | Steam: bb0x
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game should I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived