Which RPG should I get? Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor 2, or Etrian Odyssey 4

#1MARKINGRAM22Posted 4/26/2013 1:09:29 AM
Which would I enjoy most? - Results (40 votes)
Soul Hackers
30% (12 votes)
Etrian Odyssey 4
45% (18 votes)
Devil Survivor 2
25% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm leaning towards Soul Hackers right now I played EO1 a long time ago and liked it but, it became stale after awhile(and I'm a big rpg fan so unless it's really bad it usually doesn't happen...not that it was especially bad). I like a little story and always loved the demon aspect of SMT games. I really started to get interested in EO4 cause I liked the concept but it got great reviews so I thought I might look into it more.

Just started looking into Devil Survivor 2 too for some reason and it looks really good I beat the first one and it did get a little repetitive at the end if I remember but I did really like it. The Battle system does look really fun though and it is cheaper so I might get that no matter what. I'm also just big into the SMT series(please come out on a handheld SMT3!).
---
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul
#2yabPosted 4/26/2013 1:17:39 AM
Have you played the EO4 demo yet?
I'd say go with Soul Hackers. Devil Survivor 2 might not be worth getting right now since they are making a 3DS version.
---
#3MARKINGRAM22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 1:19:28 AM
yab posted...
Have you played the EO4 demo yet?
I'd say go with Soul Hackers. Devil Survivor 2 might not be worth getting right now since they are making a 3DS version.

Oh I didn't know that I guess I'll wait then. Now I'm just hoping I can sell/trade my copy of SM 3D Land and Zero Escape for Vita. And no I'm ganna go download it right now.
---
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul
#4confettistormPosted 4/29/2013 5:42:07 PM
EO4 hands down.

I consider it the EO series to be much more polished than the SMT series.