All the RPGs are SMT ones.....

#41IAznDragonI YanPosted 4/26/2013 11:53:19 AM
i did. doesn't make a difference.
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#42CrisisOfFatePosted 4/26/2013 11:55:48 AM(edited)
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
i did. doesn't make a difference.

It doesn't?
SPOILERS FOR THE LAST BOSS BATTLE IN SMT:STRANGE JOURNEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeTRX9wt5Wg

Check the description for the demon password.
It makes a HUGE difference.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
#43ghostblade003Posted 4/26/2013 11:55:48 AM
Sealed_Seal posted...
From: CrisisOfFate | Posted: 4/26/2013 10:41:57 AM | #027
i know what you mean man. it's either a SRPG or the dungeon crawling FPS type (strange journey and soul hackers). seriously, where is my traditional turn based roam around the world rpgs at?!

SMT Nocturne,SMT IV,SMT DDS 1 and 2.
You are welcome

SMT 4? hmm, it has roaming and turn based battle gameplay but it still resembles that of the other SMT games just that you can roam now instead of SRPG grid movement style and/or dungeon crawling FPS. i also don't like the demon fusion system in any of the games. why can't i just grind to beat enemies instead of fusing all the time?

Because grinding is boring compared to fusions where a completely different demon comes out.

Oh, yes. The fusions where you have to grind to get the right demon to have the right skills so you can pass it on to a future demon in the hopes that it has better stats and those skills. All of which you either need an FAQ pulled up at all times or memorized beforehand. So much more fun.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
PSN: DarkJustice77. Wii/DS/3DS codes: Just ask.
#44MetalLokiPosted 4/26/2013 11:56:20 AM
i know what you mean man. it's either a SRPG or the dungeon crawling FPS type (strange journey and soul hackers). seriously, where is my traditional turn based roam around the world rpgs at?!

You are welcome

SMT 4? hmm, it has roaming and turn based battle gameplay but it still resembles that of the other SMT games just that you can roam now instead of SRPG grid movement style and/or dungeon crawling FPS. i also don't like the demon fusion system in any of the games. why can't i just grind to beat enemies instead of fusing all the time?

You can grind, my strongest /best demon in SJ is a pixie.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u219/blastoiseking_2007/040213155804.jpg
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Darn beautiful men, always eating out of my trash wait what?
#45Sealed_SealPosted 4/26/2013 11:59:48 AM
ghostblade003 posted...
Sealed_Seal posted...

You are welcome

Because grinding is boring compared to fusions where a completely different demon comes out.

Oh, yes. The fusions where you have to grind to get the right demon to have the right skills so you can pass it on to a future demon in the hopes that it has better stats and those skills. All of which you either need an FAQ pulled up at all times or memorized beforehand. So much more fun.

Yup. Not knowing what you're gonna make out of the fusion adds a lot of fun.
---
"My name is Zoe Trent and to the full extent, I'm a big b**** here." - some purple dog
"It's so much fun being dumb!" - Dumb Russell
#46IAznDragonI YanPosted 4/26/2013 12:00:55 PM
for me it doesn't make a difference. anyways. have any of you played on easy mode in soul hackers yet?
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#47mahgah91Posted 4/26/2013 12:02:02 PM
kenff6 posted...
m&l, pokemon, and bravely default aren't out.....and KH is barely an rpg.

The only legitimate one being listed is Fire Emblem.

Why is KH barely an RPG? Please move on from 1999 and recognize the behemoth that the RPG genre has become.
#48MetalLokiPosted 4/26/2013 12:05:40 PM
for me it doesn't make a difference. anyways. have any of you played on easy mode in soul hackers yet?

Easy mode just seems to give more exp and mag and make the compendium stuff cost less but the bosses are still the same. Honestly it sounds like these games aren't for you or maybe you get attached to the demons you have which I only recommend during a 2nd run.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Darn beautiful men, always eating out of my trash wait what?
#49supremeblasterPosted 4/26/2013 12:53:19 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
ryudin89 posted...
How is KH barely an RPG TC?

TC must live in his own little world, where KH isn't an RPG.

He must be talking about turn-based RPGs. It's understandable, some people think just those are the actual RPGs.
#50OoSubaruoOPosted 4/26/2013 1:03:06 PM
supremeblaster posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
ryudin89 posted...
How is KH barely an RPG TC?

TC must live in his own little world, where KH isn't an RPG.

He must be talking about turn-based RPGs. It's understandable, some people think just those are the actual RPGs.

That way of thinking is terrible.