Is there a software manual for the gameboy/gba games on 3ds virtual console?

#1culture_denPosted 4/26/2013 6:53:55 AM
I was just wondering if Nintendo includes one in every game it has available. And if it's the original manual or... the same way they did it for the Wii virtual console.

Over the last couple of years I've found that game manuals can be nice reading material just because, so I tend to like my games to have them, especially from the older gens that still have them.

On that note, if Nintendo offers 3ds titles online, do they have a software manual that parallels the printed manual found in DS cases and such?

Just curious, thanks :) .
---
When life gives you melons, you make melonade.
#2Kinneth123Posted 4/26/2013 6:57:07 AM
I don't think they have the manuals available.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#3AwesomeggsPosted 4/26/2013 7:43:48 AM
culture_den posted...
I was just wondering if Nintendo includes one in every game it has available. And if it's the original manual or... the same way they did it for the Wii virtual console.

I know all of my GB and GBC games have software manuals. I don't know if they are like the original manuals, but they are nice to read. I can't say that every GB/GBC game comes with one, but it looks promising. :)

Over the last couple of years I've found that game manuals can be nice reading material just because, so I tend to like my games to have them, especially from the older gens that still have them.

On that note, if Nintendo offers 3ds titles online, do they have a software manual that parallels the printed manual found in DS cases and such?

Just curious, thanks :) .

I only have the physical versions of all my 3DS games, so I'm sorry I can't of a little more use. Anyway, I have OOT, Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus, and Super Mario 3D Land.

Of those four, only KI:U and SM3DL come with digital manuals. All four did come with some sort of booklet or game info in their game cases though.
---
You, yes you reading this sig. You are an awesome person. :)
Official Egg of the NDF
#4culture_den(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 2:14:43 PM
Well as I've found out it's seems they're not really the original manuals but rather that specific "virtual console design" that Nintendo seems to have given to all its VC games.
---
#5esoteric42Posted 4/26/2013 4:54:57 PM
GameBoy games have elements of the original manuals in them.

The format is different, since it is digital, but the verbiage is the same for most.

I don't even know if the GBA Ambassador games have online manuals with them or not, I would assume not, and I'm too lazy to check at the moment.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#6culture_den(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 1:58:59 AM
Well I shall be waiting for the gba iterations.
---
#7Thunderbird8Posted 4/27/2013 3:14:11 AM
The GBA ambassador games do have digital manuals. They're similar to the ones for the GB games.
#8culture_den(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:17:56 AM
Ah alright thanks.
---