So why's it cool to hate Majora's Mask now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So why's it cool to hate Majora's Mask now?
3 years ago#151
i loved it, but the final battle is literally 'press A to win'. it looks awesome, but my god was it disappointing.

Lol @ you.

It takes more than that to beat Majora, unless you're using the Fierce Deity Mask.
3 years ago#152
I think MM is the only Zelda game I have not finished. To this day, I think this is one of "N" most original and creative games, but I personally can't stand "Time" limited games. I had to force myself to finish Phantom Hourglass, due to the time limited dungeons.

So for me, MM is a love/hate relationship for sure. I began playing it when it was first released, and having just finished OOT, I found MM to be superior in many ways. Sadly, what made this game unique and cool, also killed the overall experience for me.

Until I stopped playing(due to repeating days), I would have probably rated it equal to OOT, or maybe even higher. The concepts and ideas in the game where some of the best I've ever seen, but considering I never finished the game, I can't really say it's better than other games in the series, but it felt that way at the time.

So at the end of the day, I can see the love for this game, as well as the hate, because I don't think I've ever liked a game more that I have never finished, so I understand both sides of this argument for sure.
3 years ago#153
Rad_Dudesman posted...
i loved it, but the final battle is literally 'press A to win'. it looks awesome, but my god was it disappointing.

Lol @ you.

It takes more than that to beat Majora, unless you're using the Fierce Deity Mask.

yes, i thought you had to, though it's been a long time since i played it.
it's simple. just be nice.
3 years ago#154
wait what? I always hated Majoras Mask.

Nothing new.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So why's it cool to hate Majora's Mask now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived