So why's it cool to hate Majora's Mask now?

#151Rad_DudesmanPosted 4/30/2013 8:46:20 AM
i loved it, but the final battle is literally 'press A to win'. it looks awesome, but my god was it disappointing.

Lol @ you.

It takes more than that to beat Majora, unless you're using the Fierce Deity Mask.
#152JumpmandkPosted 4/30/2013 8:49:12 AM
I think MM is the only Zelda game I have not finished. To this day, I think this is one of "N" most original and creative games, but I personally can't stand "Time" limited games. I had to force myself to finish Phantom Hourglass, due to the time limited dungeons.

So for me, MM is a love/hate relationship for sure. I began playing it when it was first released, and having just finished OOT, I found MM to be superior in many ways. Sadly, what made this game unique and cool, also killed the overall experience for me.

Until I stopped playing(due to repeating days), I would have probably rated it equal to OOT, or maybe even higher. The concepts and ideas in the game where some of the best I've ever seen, but considering I never finished the game, I can't really say it's better than other games in the series, but it felt that way at the time.

So at the end of the day, I can see the love for this game, as well as the hate, because I don't think I've ever liked a game more that I have never finished, so I understand both sides of this argument for sure.
#153wh0_kn0wsPosted 4/30/2013 9:10:10 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
i loved it, but the final battle is literally 'press A to win'. it looks awesome, but my god was it disappointing.

Lol @ you.

It takes more than that to beat Majora, unless you're using the Fierce Deity Mask.

yes, i thought you had to, though it's been a long time since i played it.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#154DarkIVloonPosted 4/30/2013 9:10:27 AM
wait what? I always hated Majoras Mask.

Nothing new.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!