HALP, seriously..

#1Dr_SquiddyPosted 4/26/2013 9:57:06 AM
I've been pondering this question for weeks now. What game should I get, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and why?
#2abbeldydooPosted 4/26/2013 10:01:26 AM
I bought both at exactly the same time and have only beat the first mansion in Luigi due to not being able to peel myself away from MH3U.I have over 110 hours on it so far and still going strong,for 40 dollars it is an incredible value.Luigi is cool too though.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#3Sealed_SealPosted 4/26/2013 10:03:36 AM
Get Luigi's Mansion because it isn't a port.
---
"My name is Zoe Trent and to the full extent, I'm a big b**** here." - some purple dog
"It's so much fun being dumb!" - Dumb Russell
#4n00bsaib0tPosted 4/26/2013 10:08:00 AM
Sealed_Seal posted...
Get Luigi's Mansion because it isn't a port.

Stupid statement. We haven't all played the original.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#5DinglesteedPosted 4/26/2013 10:11:15 AM
Both are great games. I have played MH way more though. Game is addicting as hell.
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
#6Dr_Squiddy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 10:11:31 AM
I've been nudging towards MH because I'm completely new to that series, but that's also the reason I'm kinda anxious. What if the difficulty is not to my liking? I've only played the demo, and it was so satisfying to finally beat Lagombi after trying 3 times. As for Luigi's mansion, I'm a sucker for Nintendo, and a sucker for Mario games, and I beat the original and I really enjoyed it. But the fact that this one is divided into chapters or something I've heard kinda puts me off in the same way that the level system from Paper Mario Sticker Star put me off, only difference is I bought that one.
#7KillingHarderPosted 4/26/2013 10:14:19 AM
Luigi's Mansion.

Why?

http://t.qkme.me/3tsyap.jpg
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#8Dr_Squiddy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 10:15:44 AM
I was looking for actual reasons, but thanks for your input, I guess. Got any more reason under that captain-hat of yours?
#9KillingHarderPosted 4/26/2013 10:16:38 AM
Dr_Squiddy posted...
I was looking for actual reasons, but thanks for your input, I guess. Got any more reason under that captain-hat of yours?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_koizo9AQ7l1qzjombo1_400.jpg
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#10Dr_Squiddy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 10:19:31 AM
-_-
Seriously..