2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. wait... LTTP2's paper gimmick IS integral to the game :(
3 years ago#1
or so Reggie seems to imply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXyo0z6LKA&feature=youtu.be&t=36m21s

"This new mechanic will play a key role in solving puzzles in the game"

whyyyyy? why can't it be only one dungeon
3 years ago#2
Because it's the game's central gimmick, like how Minish Cap had you shrink or Oracle of Seasons made you change the seasons.
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
3 years ago#3
You mean the feature that was a big part of the trailer is part of the whole game? What a shock.
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
3 years ago#4
There's nothing particularly wrong with a gimmick, but why should a sequel to LttP feature gimmicks like this? LttP is about exploration and combat. If you want another gimmick zelda, call this "Legend of Zelda: the Folding Fairy Boy" or something
3 years ago#5
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
There's nothing particularly wrong with a gimmick, but why should a sequel to LttP feature gimmicks like this? LttP is about exploration and combat. If you want another gimmick zelda, call this "Legend of Zelda: the Folding Fairy Boy" or something

Because if it didn't have a gimmick it would be too similar to the original.

Personally I think since they have the capability now, they should do the Past/Future thing they were going to do with Lttp in the first place.
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
3 years ago#6
It's not paper...
My reviews: http://jordanhumphries90.wordpress.com/
Latest review: Monster Shooter (Nintendo 3DS)
3 years ago#7
Kinneth123 posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

Personally I think since they have the capability now, they should do the Past/Future thing they were going to do with Lttp in the first place.

.. then how is this a sequel?
3 years ago#8
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
Kinneth123 posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

.. then how is this a sequel?

Because it's not the first one.

Since they didn't use the feature in the first one, using it now wouldn't make it a remake.
3 years ago#9
This makes me so mad! Almost as mad as when I heard that in WW you would have a boat gimmick and in SS they would have a flying gimmick! Still it brings back more fury to learn that they changed Limit Breaks in Final Fantasy IX into trances! I think people need to learn what GIMMICK means.

/sarcasm.
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
3 years ago#10
I don't get it, what's the big problem with the gimmick?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. wait... LTTP2's paper gimmick IS integral to the game :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived