When will Super Monster Bros. (totally original game) Be on the E-shop?

#11Neo1661Posted 4/26/2013 5:39:43 PM
Surely this is just taking the piss out of games that actually do this....right? Like dlc quest...
---
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif
#12nintendofan100Posted 4/26/2013 7:53:44 PM
Neo1661, Doesn't the nonsensical English (or whatever you wanna call that) make it obvious that some foreign con-men are seriously trying a scam?

Theres a LOT of hostile foreigners around lately, in some shape or form, and honestly, the sad truth is that even these (absolutely brain dead) idiots might get lucky if some stupid kid is fiddling with these devices. (I know other people said that, but still!)
---
Warning! This post contains copious amounts of ignored users!
#13XxerranPosted 4/26/2013 8:07:50 PM
Who's palms were greased to get this approved during the Apple review process? Terrible lol.
---
Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening & Luigi's Mansion & Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
FC 5327 - 1431 - 0630 Add me
#14n00bsaib0tPosted 4/26/2013 10:06:53 PM
smashmaster1111 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
There are thousands of apps on the store, they can't monitor everything. You act like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo never let s*** through for download.

But apple reviews every app that goes on the app store... In the worst cases some developers have to wait for months before they find out if their app will get approved.

Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo review digital content before it is offered on their service as well. A lot of shovel ware gets through on those.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#15Darth_KamcioPosted 4/27/2013 2:39:52 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
A new challenger arrives as the worst game of all time?

No. A similiar quality game, Legend of Zenda, Linked Sword holds that title.

That game has one area, you can walk on water, you can't die and one of the quest givers steals all of your money. (12 coins, that's all that can be found)
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#16PeteZaHutxPosted 4/27/2013 2:40:47 AM
french charmander character of the year for 2013
#17Tzuba12Posted 4/27/2013 3:16:22 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
smashmaster1111 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
There are thousands of apps on the store, they can't monitor everything. You act like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo never let s*** through for download.

But apple reviews every app that goes on the app store... In the worst cases some developers have to wait for months before they find out if their app will get approved.

Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo review digital content before it is offered on their service as well. A lot of shovel ware gets through on those.

Lol, no. Theres a difference between shovelware and blatant copyright infringing, unoriginal, micro transactions up the ass, trash.

When you find something like that on the eshop, let me know.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#18confettistormPosted 4/27/2013 4:32:19 AM
Binba442 posted...
This sickens me, how Apple can let that on their store is beyond me. It's not even as bad as the wiiware fireplace sims.

You can actually see a little bit of the 1983 video game crash where "games" of extremely low quality were being produced and released to the public, only to make them realize that it isn't worth their time and money.

Together with gamer entitlement and anti-consumer practices, I'd put Apple's business practices as the top three reasons gaming in general is either declining or being held back.

There are maybe 1 or 2 games on the iOS that are direct ports of others games that I have considered purchasing, but because they are on an Apple machine, I will not support them.
#19gfaqsterPosted 4/27/2013 4:51:21 AM
and this is what casuals play and people don't look down on you for playing this on your iphone in public.

but pull out your 3ds and everyone judges you >_>
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#20Neo1661Posted 4/27/2013 5:00:42 AM
nintendofan100 posted...
Neo1661, Doesn't the nonsensical English (or whatever you wanna call that) make it obvious that some foreign con-men are seriously trying a scam?

Theres a LOT of hostile foreigners around lately, in some shape or form, and honestly, the sad truth is that even these (absolutely brain dead) idiots might get lucky if some stupid kid is fiddling with these devices. (I know other people said that, but still!)

Didn't pay attention to the text lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif