When will Super Monster Bros. (totally original game) Be on the E-shop?

#21TakayaNorikoPosted 4/27/2013 8:21:11 AM
nintendofan100 posted...
hostile foreigners

A hostile foreigner has appeared!

Fight
Magic
>Fiddle With Device
Run
---
I ate a bear once, you know.
#22FredSavage27Posted 4/27/2013 8:26:26 AM
confettistorm posted...
Binba442 posted...
This sickens me, how Apple can let that on their store is beyond me. It's not even as bad as the wiiware fireplace sims.

You can actually see a little bit of the 1983 video game crash where "games" of extremely low quality were being produced and released to the public, only to make them realize that it isn't worth their time and money.

Except E.T. and Pac-Man were published by Atari; if the company that made Super Monster Bros. shut down, nobody would notice. This doesn't represent the iPhone any better than Elf Blowling represents the DS.
---
DISCLOSURE: My real name is not Fred Savage, nor do I remember why I call myself that.
#23Reverted_PikkonPosted 4/27/2013 8:27:59 AM
This kind of crap is why I am getting ready for another gaming crash. We need one. Next gen looks positively awful.

All I need is my GBA to ride it out.
---
Luigi is better than Mario.
#24lizard81288Posted 4/27/2013 11:29:21 AM
Reverted_Pikkon posted...
This kind of crap is why I am getting ready for another gaming crash. We need one. Next gen looks positively awful.

All I need is my GBA to ride it out.

I think it would be good for the industry to learn a lesson
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#25Bigmac909Posted 4/27/2013 11:48:35 AM
That's messed up. Apple should have a policy that requires app designers to fill out a special form explaining their reasoning for including in-app purchases over $10. We can't have scam artists releasing kids games that secretly cost hundreds of dollars once you start playing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the market does crash sometime soon. What incentive to game designers have to make great quality games when you can spend 20 minutes putting something together like this, with one purchase creating a great return on investment.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun