So why's it cool to like Majora's Mask now?

#11SigmaHacielPosted 4/26/2013 4:24:23 PM
I remember. Plus I know MM is one of the top Zeldas.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#12PhoenixRushPosted 4/26/2013 4:28:56 PM
I remember it getting a lot of hate before too. Same with Twilight Princess which is now being praised more. Maybe haters just stop talking after a while I don't know.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#13SigmaHacielPosted 4/26/2013 4:30:31 PM
PhoenixRush posted...
I remember it getting a lot of hate before too. Same with Twilight Princess which is now being praised more. Maybe haters just stop talking after a while I don't know.

Zelda Cycle.

Every game either gets initial knob shining, or pitchforks up the ass.

And then it settles one way or the other.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#14Phantom_NookPosted 4/26/2013 4:42:02 PM
I didn't know anything until I played it, which was when I got the Collector's Disc. Playing MM and OoT at the same time, I felt more compelled to finish MM first.
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe
#15Kinneth123Posted 4/26/2013 5:09:31 PM
I didn't bandwagon, I've loved it for years.

Playing as so many different races each with their own musical instrument...

Lots of character development via side-quests which eventually give you the ultimate weapon...

And a day and night system that's nowhere near as annoying or hard as everyone tries to make it out to be.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#16Phantom Renegade 6X6Posted 4/26/2013 5:16:18 PM
Because some people just plain like it.

Should I go make a topic called "So it's cool to like LTTP now?" just because I don't like LTTP?
No, because only an idiot would try to state their opinions as facts.
---
Chozz~ of course you get distracted, there are boobs in your house that don't belong to your mother
The_Cloudy_One~ ^_^
#17Crimson10BladesPosted 4/26/2013 5:19:43 PM
I think it's because of OoT 3D. That created potential for a MM remake, so people wanted one.
---
3DS Friend code: 5026-4425-6974
NNID: Crimson10Blades
#18BluesMX90Posted 4/26/2013 6:10:41 PM
Zelda Cycle.

Every game either gets initial knob shining, or pitchforks up the ass.

And then it settles one way or the other.

The Zelda cycle doesn't exist. It's just a vocal minority of haters spreading their hate for a new Zelda on its current board, then once a new Zelda is out, the haters move on to the next board while the rest of the fans that actually liked the previous game stick around on that board which then is much more calm.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall