Any hope for new North American 3DS XL colors?

#11JeiAlucardZielPosted 4/26/2013 7:03:13 PM
I really want more options for the 3DS XL. If they ever do release more colors I would get an XL for sure.

The next handheld console Nintendo makes should be customizable with interchangeable faceplates like the Game Boy Micro. That would be awesome.
---
A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
Every action in this world will bear a consequence
#1290sRetroGamingPosted 4/26/2013 7:06:36 PM
thatmovingbush posted...
inb4janus

Dedicated man is dedicated (or if a girl, sorry! =P). i don't blame this person. i gave up about five months back after the MK7 bundle was announced for the US. i originally wanted all white or all black or green/black.

I said F it and got the MK7 bundle. the Best Buy $160 price match along w/the free $30 GC i got at Target on the same transaction was WAY too good to pass up. the Blue is pretty good. not my favorite but it's nice. i'm hoping Hori will release a Nintendo themed XL skin set soon. i'll just cover up the blue with that ;).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#13Janus151Posted 4/26/2013 8:57:30 PM(edited)
90sRetroGaming posted...
thatmovingbush posted...
inb4janus

Dedicated man is dedicated (or if a girl, sorry! =P). i don't blame this person. i gave up about five months back after the MK7 bundle was announced for the US. i originally wanted all white or all black or green/black.

I said F it and got the MK7 bundle. the Best Buy $160 price match along w/the free $30 GC i got at Target on the same transaction was WAY too good to pass up. the Blue is pretty good. not my favorite but it's nice. i'm hoping Hori will release a Nintendo themed XL skin set soon. i'll just cover up the blue with that ;).

haha guy here! but no worries :P
yah, I'm not giving up until Nintendo gives in and gives me the Black one...I'm basically wanted to throw money at them, but they are not letting me...

90sRetroGaming, but I'm glad your enjoying the XL! :D
#14thatmovingbushPosted 4/27/2013 1:39:12 AM
Janus151 posted...
thatmovingbush posted...
inb4janus

Haha was this directed towards me?
But yah, I'm waiting for an all black 3DS XL! I actually emailed them yesterday about it again, and this is what they told me:

"Thanks for sharing your comments with us. Iíll make sure that what you said about the available colors for the Nintendo 3DS XL will be forwarded, so your feedback will be heard. While I canít guarantee that weíll make the type of changes you suggested, we do take all feedback into consideration."

Really hoping it get that all black sometime soon!

yessir. I too would also love a different color than the ones we have now. White or silver. I wanted that SMTIV XL, but I believe I read that it isn't coming (not surprising).
---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
#15Last VampirePosted 4/27/2013 7:41:57 AM
I was gonna wait too, but I went ahead and got a blue one. I don't regret it. It looks a lot nicer than I thought it would tbh. It's a matte metallic color, rather than a cheap plastic looking one like I was afraid of.
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
#16Janus151Posted 4/27/2013 8:08:38 AM
thatmovingbush posted...
Janus151 posted...
thatmovingbush posted...
inb4janus

Haha was this directed towards me?
But yah, I'm waiting for an all black 3DS XL! I actually emailed them yesterday about it again, and this is what they told me:

"Thanks for sharing your comments with us. Iíll make sure that what you said about the available colors for the Nintendo 3DS XL will be forwarded, so your feedback will be heard. While I canít guarantee that weíll make the type of changes you suggested, we do take all feedback into consideration."

Really hoping it get that all black sometime soon!

yessir. I too would also love a different color than the ones we have now. White or silver. I wanted that SMTIV XL, but I believe I read that it isn't coming (not surprising).

hehe now I'm known as the 3DS XL color guy?? :P
anyways, I'm determined to spam Nintendo of America with e-mails until I get my Black 3DS XL!
#17NeonYoshi11Posted 4/27/2013 7:06:56 PM
* Blue & White XL

* All White XL

* All Black XL

* ALttP Special edition XL

* Super Smash Brothers Special Edition XL

* Japan's Mint Green/white XL
#18SakurafanboyPosted 4/27/2013 7:13:22 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
* Blue & White XL

* All White XL

* All Black XL

* ALttP Special edition XL

* Super Smash Brothers Special Edition XL

* Japan's Mint Green/white XL

* Pokemon X and Y Edition XL
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#19Bloodmoon77Posted 4/27/2013 7:23:59 PM(edited)
I just want a green 3DS or XL. And it'd be really nice if the XL was all one color, I really don't like how they only bothered to color the top blue or red and just forgot about the rest.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NLLBk.png
http://i.imgur.com/aLHV8pU.png http://i.imgur.com/JDtmILf.jpg
#20WildkatbPosted 4/27/2013 8:03:23 PM
I really like my blue XL but, I think an all black would sell well here. I'd like the yellow and white without the Pokemon.The AC version looks horrible. I am surprised we didnt get a green for 'Year of Luigi'.
---
3DS: 4511-1377-9331 WildKat
and 3DS XL: 0302-1145-6525 Kat