Need help deciding which game to buy!?

#1brotherband234Posted 4/26/2013 5:17:07 PM
Hello all!

I recently bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity on the eshop and I love it!! Haven't finished yet, but need help in deciding which game I should buy next. I'm torn between Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Lego City Undercover The Chase Begins. Also, how is Luigi's Mansion...? Please let me know your thoughts and which game is the better choice or buy and reason why...thanks very appreciated!
---
PSN Name: Catastrophy349
Currently Playing: Playstation Allstars Battle Royale
#2OMG_AIDSPosted 4/26/2013 5:19:00 PM
Luigi's Mansion, it's really great.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#3brotherband234(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 5:22:27 PM
bump
---
PSN Name: Catastrophy349
Currently Playing: Playstation Allstars Battle Royale
#4abbeldydooPosted 4/26/2013 5:25:27 PM
A lot of great games on 3ds but my personal favorite by far is Monster Hunter,for 40 dollars i have had 110 hours so far and i am not even close to being done with the game.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#5bskiffingtonPosted 4/26/2013 5:41:35 PM
I'd probably recommend Monster Hunter

Not a huge fan myself but if you like it, you're going to sink 50-60 hours into that game. Lego City is meh, the Wii U version wasnt that great, I can't imagine the 3DS version being much better. Luigi's Mansion is fun but it gets really tiring. I've had it since launch and I can't bring myself to finish it because I find that most of the missions are the same and it's kinda boring.
#6WithYouForYouPosted 4/26/2013 11:45:49 PM
bskiffington posted...
I'd probably recommend Monster Hunter

Not a huge fan myself but if you like it, you're going to sink 50-60 hours into that game. Lego City is meh, the Wii U version wasnt that great, I can't imagine the 3DS version being much better. Luigi's Mansion is fun but it gets really tiring. I've had it since launch and I can't bring myself to finish it because I find that most of the missions are the same and it's kinda boring.

Monster hunter is easily a 3k hour game...
#7ThatSageGuyPosted 4/27/2013 12:52:23 AM
I've played and enjoyed both luigis mansion and monster hunter 3. Monster hunter 3 will easily last you the longest of the games you listed and it could be one of the longest lasting games ever released on the 3ds (excluding other monster hunter games). Currently I've put 160 hours into it and I still have so much more to do.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#8sockesockePosted 4/27/2013 12:58:19 AM
only played monster hunter from your list so i would recommend that, if youre unfamiliar with the series give the demo a try first.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#9ThatSageGuyPosted 4/27/2013 1:02:18 AM
sockesocke posted...
only played monster hunter from your list so i would recommend that, if youre unfamiliar with the series give the demo a try first.

I don't think that would be for the best, the demo is more for vets instead of for new players.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#10pvtplatypusPosted 4/27/2013 1:14:27 AM
Out of those three, Luigi's Mansion. Monster Hunter is amazing though and I'm really enjoying Lego City. But Luigi's Mansion is so good.
---
3DS Friend Code:0232-8280-5925
https://soundcloud.com/producerplatypus