It's ironic that you can't watch japanese anime on this

#71Mariofan15Posted 4/26/2013 10:23:10 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Then get a damn job like the rest of us.

you mean like the little kids who own the system, who are the vast majority of the purchasers and consumers of it?

Except it isnt just little kids -_-. Dont say stupid things.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#72hyjinx17Posted 4/26/2013 10:40:30 PM
TC is mad because he can't watch anime illegally.

LOGIC!!!!!!
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#73AngelWithaHatPosted 4/26/2013 10:41:41 PM(edited)
But at least you can watch American anime right?
#74hhjghbhghnmhPosted 4/26/2013 10:45:27 PM
palkia19 posted...
WiiFan77 posted...
"Anything from Japan has to be able to play anime, otherwise it's ironic."

"Anything from the US has to have a free hamburger dispenser, otherwise its ironic."

My new laptop can't make hamburgers!? How lazy can Intel get!?

That's what TC sounds like. >__>

No. That's what you sound like because you posted it. Nintendo is a very profitable company. Surely, adding Japanese anime on a Japanese hardware system would've been the obvious thing to do. I mean, it's portable. With the added external memory and better software for performance. Not to mention 3D :|

Why do you think that it being Japanese makes it necessary for it to play anime? There's a lot more to Japan than that. It's not ironic at all. If you wanted to watch anime, you could've gotten a lot of other things if you had enough to get a 3DS, economic crisis or not.

The 3DS was made to play games. They never once said it would play anime. Being Japanese doesn't mean it's implied.

And it's not like they could implement something like that so easily. Just cause it's all Japanese doesn't mean they can just start showing whatever they want without having to deal with all the licencing and payments. And since a lot of people would prefer to watch their anime on a bigger screen that they don't have to hold, there's a good chance it wouldn't be profitable. So there's no way they'd do that.

Bottom line: Expecting something that's Japanese to play anime really isn't any different from expecting something Spanish to play salsa music or something American to play Looney Toons.

Also, you've gotta pay for Netflix no matter what you're using, it's no different on a computer/tablet.
---
Barrel!
#75ironbruPosted 4/26/2013 10:51:44 PM
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
The iPhone and Android are phones but you can play games, watch anime, and listen to music on them.

Not in the way the tc wants as they also don't support flash. The iPhone and iPad have never supported flash and Adobe stopped updating flash for Android, so it doesn't work on Andriod anymore either if what you want to use requires the newest version of flash.
---
Current Playing: Front Mission 4 (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport, Wipeout Series and main Pokemon Series.
#76IlluminoiusPosted 4/26/2013 11:07:44 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Except it isnt just little kids -_-. Dont say stupid things.

take your own advice, because i never said that it's just little kids
#77PeteZaHutxPosted 4/27/2013 4:23:59 AM
ironbru posted...
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
The iPhone and Android are phones but you can play games, watch anime, and listen to music on them.

Not in the way the tc wants as they also don't support flash. The iPhone and iPad have never supported flash and Adobe stopped updating flash for Android, so it doesn't work on Andriod anymore either if what you want to use requires the newest version of flash.

HTML 5 would be a nice alternative for the 3DS
#78surferguy7Posted 4/27/2013 4:27:48 AM
It's ironic I can't watch anime on this Melon I bought in Japan, crazy right?
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#79Binba442Posted 4/27/2013 5:34:20 AM(edited)
Shadowrider70 posted...
Netflix. Has bunches of it. o:

This has a nextflix app? Brower? or is it US only? It's not on the EU eshop?

EDIT: Thanks for the exclusivity to NA nintendo.
#80PokeMasterPosted 4/27/2013 5:52:46 AM
Binba442 posted...
Shadowrider70 posted...
Netflix. Has bunches of it. o:

This has a nextflix app? Brower? or is it US only? It's not on the EU eshop?

EDIT: Thanks for the exclusivity to NA nintendo.

Blaming Nintendo for Netflix's decision.

Netflix isn't available in all countries (it may be where you're from, I don't know.)
There are ways around it, but IP region locks also come in to play.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.