Nintendo are desperate.

#31UponADarkThornePosted 4/26/2013 11:46:35 PM
IndyJunior posted...
First they rush the 3ds out the door with no games and not realizing it is missing a pad. oh yeah i forget it had street fighter 4 and steel diver lol.

Well then after a price drop they take the discarded levels from the galaxy games and adds them together in a 3ds game claiming its awesome. When people don't bite they rush a new luigi game full of glitches out the door. luigi dropping a bucket through the floor? i certainly dont remember that ever happing in any of the nes or snes games.

In the SNES version of Final Fantasy VI (III back then) there was a glitch that if you cast Invisibility on certain monster and then tried to Sketch it with Relm the screen would freak the hell out. From there, one of two things would happen; either you got a bunch of random assorted items or your save got corrupted.

There was also a glitch in Secret of Mana where if you landed in a particular place, saved your game by talking to the merchant, the retested the game and started a new game, and played your way to the first boss you could do something, reset the game, access your old save, fight the first boss again and basically make yourself the Mana Sword all day every day.

There were a lot of glitches back in the day.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#32jim200Posted 4/27/2013 12:15:55 AM
Wait, Nintendo's more than one thing?
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#33EllustrianPosted 4/27/2013 12:31:48 AM
jim200 posted...

I know, it bothers me every time someone posts that grammar version as well, but it's actually correct. In some British grammar, the correct way to refer to a company is using a third-person verb like "are." I guess they're referring to the people who work there collectively rather than a blank, faceless corporation like NA English uses.
#34masterchief8495Posted 4/27/2013 4:22:27 AM
Nintendo IS desperate

By the way I'm not agreeing with you TC just fixing your grammer
---
"Le grill? What the hell can that mean!"-Homer
#35bsp77Posted 4/27/2013 4:40:50 AM
masterchief8495 posted...
Nintendo IS desperate

By the way I'm not agreeing with you TC just fixing your grammer

Wow, it forever for someone to notice that. Corporations and companies are always singular.

Oh, and the topic sucks too.
#36parKb5Posted 4/27/2013 4:59:15 AM(edited)
I remember when the Wii U was announced and I made a topic pretty much saying that Nintendo is making the same mistakes it did when it released the 3DS. Naming something so close to its predecessor would just create confusion.

It did with the 3DS and that Nintendo will repeat their mistake with the Wii U.

The topic was deleted as trolling, but guess what?

I was right.

Nintendo is like a little kid that just doesn't seem to learn from their mistakes. I bet you that their next handheld will be named the Nintendo DS3.

And then act all surprised at the confusion it creates.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#37HMANBPosted 4/27/2013 4:58:23 AM
Shame on you!
#38middays_deepPosted 4/27/2013 5:17:29 AM
All that complaining and the only thing you said that matters is the 3DS's lack of built in second stick.
Who cares if it started with no games? It has some now and is getting more. Would you go into a game store, and see that there's a good number of decent games under a console, then write all of that off because it didn't start well? I imagine no one would.
The beginning of a console or handheld doesn't matter if it's doing well now.
---
You want gold? Fine, you scoundrel. Let me just... oops!
#39confettistormPosted 4/27/2013 5:27:03 AM
IndyJunior posted...
First they rush the 3ds out the door with no games and not realizing it is missing a pad. oh yeah i forget it had street fighter 4 and steel diver lol.

Well then after a price drop they take the discarded levels from the galaxy games and adds them together in a 3ds game claiming its awesome. When people don't bite they rush a new luigi game full of glitches out the door. luigi dropping a bucket through the floor? i certainly dont remember that ever happing in any of the nes or snes games.

And children, this is why we go to school so we don't end up like TC!
#40TakayaNorikoPosted 4/27/2013 8:25:22 AM
mahgah91 posted...
It's like saying the Holocaust and capital punishment are the same thing "because people die in both".

The Circle Pad Pro is the Holocaust of gaming. In fact, I'd say it's as bad as at least seven Holocausts.

jim200 posted...

Keep up, we're talking about all the Nintendos here!
---
I ate a bear once, you know.