Youtube

#1Dash064Posted 4/26/2013 9:41:34 PM
Do you think they will ever have youtube on 3DS? I went to a church retreat for a weekend and they said no electronics. I brought my 3ds and when we were all in our rooms I couldn't get youtube to work and that sucked...
---
Wii U/Xbox360-Dash064
June 9th...can't wait
#2Starwars4JPosted 4/26/2013 10:16:59 PM
I don't even like Youtube on my iPhone, I couldn't imagine using it on a gaming device.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3wkadPosted 4/26/2013 10:40:14 PM
It seems unlikely but I think it would still be a nice option to watch Youtube videos on a 3DS.
---
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!
#4NnamzPosted 4/26/2013 11:27:25 PM
wkad posted...
It seems unlikely but I think it would still be a nice option to watch Youtube videos on a 3DS.

This.

I don't "like" browsing on 3DS's crappy browser, but it's come in handy to look things up on it while gaming, then to zip back to the game.

Youtube would be a similar convenience. On Vita I could be playing a game, get stuck, pop out of the game for a sec, look up a video walkthrough, then pop back into the game. It's convenience, it's options, and having it will always be better than not having it.

The app support on this system is abysmal. I'm glad there's actually games to play on this thing this year, because there's literally no other reason to ever turn it on or keep it in your hands while not gaming.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#5Starwars4JPosted 4/27/2013 9:19:39 PM
Nnamz posted...
The app support on this system is abysmal. I'm glad there's actually games to play on this thing this year, because there's literally no other reason to ever turn it on or keep it in your hands while not gaming.

Man, you mean the use of the gaming system isn't to game? Damn, the 3DS should start taking notes from the Vita then...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6Mariofan15Posted 4/27/2013 9:31:16 PM
wkad posted...

This.

I don't "like" browsing on 3DS's crappy browser, but it's come in handy to look things up on it while gaming, then to zip back to the game.

Youtube would be a similar convenience. On Vita I could be playing a game, get stuck, pop out of the game for a sec, look up a video walkthrough, then pop back into the game. It's convenience, it's options, and having it will always be better than not having it.

Yeah. Not like the 3DS is a gaming system or anything. Oh,wait.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#7NnamzPosted 4/27/2013 10:40:02 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Nnamz posted...

Man, you mean the use of the gaming system isn't to game? .

Man, you mean no gaming system has ever had non-gaming applications? I guess I must have been imagining watching How I Met Your Mother on my 3DS's Netflix yesterday then.

More options = more reason to pick up the system and not put it down. If 3DS had more non-gaming applications, I'd put it down less. It doesn't, so I put it down more.

Only on this board is more options a negative thing.
---
#8OoSubaruoOPosted 4/27/2013 10:44:32 PM
Nnamz posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Nnamz posted...

Man, you mean no gaming system has ever had non-gaming applications? I guess I must have been imagining watching How I Met Your Mother on my 3DS's Netflix yesterday then.

More options = more reason to pick up the system and not put it down. If 3DS had more non-gaming applications, I'd put it down less. It doesn't, so I put it down more.

Having less application options makes you use your 3DS less? First time I've heard of this.
#9Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 10:52:09 PM
Nnamz posted...

If you want apps then buy a smart phone. Yes more apps are a good thing but it;s not a bad thing if the system doesn't have some trivial apps.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10NnamzPosted 4/27/2013 10:53:22 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Nnamz posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Nnamz posted...

Having less application options makes you use your 3DS less? First time I've heard of this.

It makes me put it down more, and earlier. Sometimes after a long gaming session I don't want to play other games, and I want to watch a couple of youtube videos or something before bed. I can do that on my 360, PS3, and Vita, and on a WiiU if I had one. I can't do that on my 3DS. Sometimes after gaming I want to check my twitter feed or my facebook or just do something else quick before moving on. Adding those apps would keep the system in my hands longer and off the desk.

Vita had virtually nothing to play for this half year, but I occasionally turned it on for the odd round of DOA5+, only to keep it in my hands to watch some youtube videos, check my facebook, my twitter, or other things.

More options > Less options. Every single time.
---