Youtube

#11NnamzPosted 4/27/2013 9:55:09 PM
Baha05 posted...

If you want apps then buy a smart phone.

k I bought one. Now how does a smartphone help me use those apps on 3DS?

Yes more apps are a good thing.....

End of story right there. I'm allowed to be disappointed that the 3DS does not have a "good thing".
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#12n00bsaib0tPosted 4/27/2013 9:56:29 PM
This argument again? More children trying the "it's a gaming system" argument? Oh GameFAQs. Hey kids, random bit of trivia, when I was your age a telephone was just a telephone! Crazy right? Why do you need YouTube, Facebook, etc on a phone? You use it to call people.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#13Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 9:56:50 PM
If you have one then use the phone for apps. Looks not all apps are going to be universal, there should be no reason for you to complain and put down the system for not having one app. If anything this makes you look incredibly petty in your complaints.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#14NnamzPosted 4/27/2013 10:01:14 PM
Baha05 posted...
If you have one then use the phone for apps.

I do, frequently, when I'm on my phone.

I would like to use those same apps, frequently, when I'm on my 3DS. I can on my Vita. I enjoy those options. 3DS is powerful enough to support them. Why wouldn't I be disappointed?

Looks not all apps are going to be universal

They pretty much are, which is the reason it's disappointing not to see them on this portable device.

Why is my disappointment getting you so salty?
---
#15Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 10:02:33 PM
Nnamz posted...
I do, frequently, when I'm on my phone.

I would like to use those same apps, frequently, when I'm on my 3DS. I can on my Vita. I enjoy those options. 3DS is powerful enough to support them. Why wouldn't I be disappointed?

They pretty much are, which is the reason it's disappointing not to see them on this portable device.

Why is my disappointment getting you so salty?

Then it's silly to complain about them, again it makes you look petty.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#16NnamzPosted 4/27/2013 10:05:36 PM
Baha05 posted...
Then it's silly to complain about them, again it makes you look petty.

You could use that line for anything any consumer complains about ever. It's meaningless. It's not petty to want more out of a product. What's petty is to get salty whenever someone does.
---
#17Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 10:06:57 PM
Nnamz posted...
You could use that line for anything any consumer complains about ever. It's meaningless. It's not petty to want more out of a product. What's petty is to get salty whenever someone does.

Except it is petty to want more out of a product and putting down said product because it does have something you want. I don't put down the 3DS for not having say Google Maps.
---
#18OoSubaruoOPosted 4/27/2013 10:08:16 PM
I can already tell this topic will be full of Nnamz vs Baha05.
#19Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 10:09:42 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
I can already tell this topic will be full of Nnamz vs Baha05.

Naw screw it, already know he's being petty about it. The system does what it's suppose to do. Whining about extra stuff is pretty damn silly.
---
#20NnamzPosted 4/27/2013 10:15:16 PM
Baha05 posted...
Nnamz posted...

Except it is petty to want more out of a product

No, it's not. It's called having higher expectations.

and putting down said product ....

You're just proving my point here. You're upset I'm criticizing something about the system, as usual, and are now damage controlling by dismissing the criticism by calling it "petty". That's it, that's all. Classic fanboy behaviour I've seen hundreds of times in my 10 years on this site.

I think it sucks that I have to fetch another device to watch youtube videos on. I don't have to run to my computer to watch videos when I have my phone with me. Same with Vita. Same with my MP3 player. It's not petty to expect an industry standard to be playable on your device. Every video game system made since 2005 can play youtube videos. And it's proven to come in handy.
---