Youtube

#21n00bsaib0tPosted 4/27/2013 11:17:16 PM
Baha05 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
I can already tell this topic will be full of Nnamz vs Baha05.

Naw screw it, already know he's being petty about it. The system does what it's suppose to do. Whining about extra stuff is pretty damn silly.

Phones did what they were supposed to do before text messaging and apps, the fact is there should be optional apps that people who want less functional devices (ie: you) don't have to download.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#22Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 11:18:55 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Phones did what they were supposed to do before text messaging and apps, the fact is there should be optional apps that people who want less functional devices (ie: you) don't have to download.

Fact of the matter is that any app a system has is just an extra app. Complaining about lack of apps is sheer pettiness.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#23n00bsaib0tPosted 4/27/2013 11:23:42 PM
Baha05 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

Fact of the matter is that any app a system has is just an extra app. Complaining about lack of apps is sheer pettiness.

No wanting a product to function to your quality standards isn't pettiness, its having standards. It's the reason Flash for Android exists. It's the reason text messaging exists. It's the reason phones can grab your email automatically and tell you instead of making you constantly F5 your inbox. Standards are a good thing. I'm sorry you're willing to settle for less when you pay so much.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#24NnamzPosted 4/27/2013 11:24:14 PM
Baha05 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

Yeah man. I mean, I got a car yesterday and it didn't have heating or air conditioning. The back windows didn't work, the passenger seat doesn't adjust, and the trunk doesn't open. But hey, that's all extra right?? The car still runs! Complaining about any of that is just SHEER PETTINESS!

*rolls eyes*
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#25Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 11:25:20 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
No wanting a product to function to your quality standards isn't pettiness, its having standards. It's the reason Flash for Android exists. It's the reason text messaging exists. It's the reason phones can grab your email automatically and tell you instead of making you constantly F5 your inbox. Standards are a good thing. I'm sorry you're willing to settle for less when you pay so much.

Standards vary way too much to the point where even if you do have higher standards, doesn't mean you aren't petty.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#26king_darksPosted 4/27/2013 11:33:22 PM
Baha literally arguing that video game system should only play video games. Smfh this isn't the gameboy era anymore. Multimedia devices are the way to go nowadays and taking some advice from sony in this department would help benefit nintendo itself and the customers. Unless you enjoy the fact that we don't even have a proper goddamn messaging system you should be agreeing with me when I say that nintendo should focus more on developing the non-gaming related applications of their hardware if they want to fully utilize it.
---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#27Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 11:38:47 PM
king_darks posted...
Baha literally arguing that video game system should only play video games. Smfh this isn't the gameboy era anymore. Multimedia devices are the way to go nowadays and taking some advice from sony in this department would help benefit nintendo itself and the customers. Unless you enjoy the fact that we don't even have a proper goddamn messaging system you should be agreeing with me when I say that nintendo should focus more on developing the non-gaming related applications of their hardware if they want to fully utilize it.

No I'm not, I'm arguing that you shouldn't be so petty to put a system down for not having an optional app. I wouldn't care if the 3DS have or didn't have Youtube. But complaining about it and putting the system down because of it? No that's pettiness (Also given that really forced Car example doesn't help his case)

Not to mention aside from a message app (Which they could just fix Swapnote or make an update to the Friends tab for quick messages) a good chunk of apps would have to be developed by their respective owns. I don't think Nintendo can just magic up a Youtube app. And if they could it shouldn't be something they HAVE to make.
---
#28NnamzPosted 4/27/2013 11:39:20 PM
Baha05 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

Standards vary way too much to the point where they upset me and I have to call them petty to make myself feel better

Fixed.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#29king_darksPosted 4/28/2013 12:11:02 AM
Baha05 posted...

No I'm not, I'm arguing that you shouldn't be so petty to put a system down for not having an optional app.

The 3ds was advertised as a multimedia device as the 3d-recorder was also mentioned alongside it abillites to play games. It also have a web-browser, Face-raiders, Ar-cards, Swapnote, NINTENDO VIDEO, NETFLIX and various other application for our enjoyment Your argument died the moment they included netflix on the 3ds.... or better yet your argument have no weight. If they would go as far to include a subscription based service that allows us to watch movies then WHY THE HELL DON'T WE HAVE YOUTUBE!? . It is the most logical step! This is just nintendo being idiotic like always. How can you even defend this?

I wouldn't care if the 3DS have or didn't have Youtube.

It got netflix. It should have youtube. This isn't petty as nintendo pushed this issue since the early days of the 3ds. They even included their homepage in the web-browser so it obvious they want us to use the extra apps!

But complaining about it and putting the system down because of it? No that's pettiness< (Also given that really forced Car example doesn't help his case)

His example asides you didn't even bother to observe the system as a whole did you? I don't think you even know what petty mean. Video games shouldn't be the only thing that keeps a person attention (Even nintendo tells you to take a break every hour for 15 min) so don't get mad at Nnamz for actually being normal unlike us game freaks.

Not to mention aside from a message app (Which they could just fix Swapnote or make an update to the Friends tab for quick messages)

I can type essays on gfaqs on my 3ds. I want the same for the message system. Anything less is ****ing lazy!

a good chunk of apps would have to be developed by their respective owns.

Don't understand this part.

I don't think Nintendo can just magic up a Youtube app.

When we ****ed about the lack of messaging they crapped out swapnote. When nobody brought this piece at $250 they slashed it to 170 and took quite a loss on it. They made the frankenstick due to complaints over one analog, Gave kid-icarus a stand when it was discovered that it control-scheme costed comfortabillity, Added a recorder, Made dlc, did patches and sunked the vita battleship 1year after everybody was screaming abandon ship. They can "magic" up that youtube app. They're just to lazy.

And if they could it shouldn't be something they HAVE to make.

It something they should make.
---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#30Baha05Posted 4/28/2013 12:24:17 AM
Again it wouldn't be up to Nintendo as they would have to pay something to the owners of Youtube, making an app for Youtube could just be really bad without permission.

On top of that Nnamz is being petty even after his initial posts, so again it's him being petty, even more so with his car post and the post after that.
---