Youtube

#31king_darksPosted 4/27/2013 11:31:44 PM
Baha05 posted...
Again it wouldn't be up to Nintendo as they would have to pay something to the owners of Youtube, making an app for Youtube could just be really bad without permission.

You don't even know how to use the word petty. STOP SPEAKING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW! If they can do it for netflix then if they wanted to a youtube app could easily be made as we already have one on the wii!
---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#32Baha05Posted 4/27/2013 11:40:17 PM
king_darks posted...
You don't even know how to use the word petty. STOP SPEAKING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW! If they can do it for netflix then if they wanted to a youtube app could easily be made as we already have one on the wii!

Of little importance; trivial.
(of behavior) Characterized by an undue concern for trivial matters, esp. in a small-minded or spiteful way.

And yeah but what are the legal details to the Netflix app is the thing. Did Nintendo create it or did Netflix create it? If Nintendo did create it did they get permission? Things like these become issues.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#33king_darksPosted 4/28/2013 12:06:05 AM
Baha05 posted...

Of little importance; trivial.
(of behavior) Characterized by an undue concern for trivial matters, esp. in a small-minded or spiteful way.

Copy and paste **** yeah that will solve everything *Rolls eyes*. Time for dissection.

"Of little importance" Nintendo video is everything that youtube is but worse in every way imaginable. I Imagine it is pretty important as nintendo wasted money on making something mankind already made in a better way. So why don't we have it? I don't understand it especially considering nintendo is going for the multi-media approach with it hardware nowadays.

"By a undue concern" How is it undue? We have netflix! Why no youtube? If nintendo wanted us to entertain ourselves with videos then youtube is naturally a given for meeting this end. It would help in achieving nintendo goals of advertising games to us as youtube would prove to be infinitely better then nintendo video AND it wouldn't be a waste.

"In a small minded or spiteful way"

I'm not even reading his posts at this point so this *may* apply to him but considering his posting history it most likely don't.

And yeah but what are the legal details to the Netflix app is the thing. Did Nintendo create it or did Netflix create it?

I'm like this close to ignoring you. You probably aren't even old enough to shave but you want to discuss the rights companies have to it services and Ips and the procedures they go through in using them from another company? LOL! Why do it even matter!? Why argue over the feasibility of the implementation of the app when nintendo done it twice already and you have no idea how. It like watching a child in a lab coat trying to cure cancer by asking dumass questions like "what is cancer? How does it grow?". Why can't you leave it to the grown ups :(

If Nintendo did create it did they get permission? Things like these become issues.

Yeah they're hire a attorney and do exactly what they did for the wii. I'm pretty sure it would be oh so hard to repeat what it already done for the wii. Please let part sink in. They done this ALREADY!

Sorry for being such a ass in my writings but its late and you aren't geting such a simple idea and are babbling on about what you don't understand that well plus this is gfaqs and 80% of this site is filled with stupid arguments that goes nowhere as nobody is aggressive enough to end them.
---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#34ss4gogeta_darkPosted 4/28/2013 12:24:09 AM
I dislike youtube on my android, we don't need it on 3ds. If you're near wifi you're either at a fast food place, a hotel, or at home. 2 of which will probably have a PC near by.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.
#35n00bsaib0tPosted 4/28/2013 1:15:26 AM
I get what Baha is saying now. It's not that he thinks wanting YouTube is petty, its saying the system is worth nothing, you put it down forever if it doesn't have YouTube that is petty. He's right, I don't sell my phone when there is an app I think should exist that doesn't. It's great that my iPhone has YouTube, Facebook, GPS/Nike running, and all that but I'm not going to get rid of it for lacking data alerts, that's petty.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#36Baha05Posted 4/28/2013 1:54:02 AM
Yeah pretty much that, I get people want options and all but it's silly to whine about it and put down the system because it doesn't have one app. Even more so when you take into consideration some of his posts after the fact (That car one again is hilariously forced)
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#37GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/28/2013 1:58:04 AM
3DS doesn't need a Youtube app.
What it needs is a standalone internet browser with full HTML5 and flash.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#38parKb5Posted 4/28/2013 3:44:05 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Nnamz posted...
The app support on this system is abysmal. I'm glad there's actually games to play on this thing this year, because there's literally no other reason to ever turn it on or keep it in your hands while not gaming.

Man, you mean the use of the gaming system isn't to game? Damn, the 3DS should start taking notes from the Vita then...

I love answers like this.

They feel outraged that anyone expects to do anything but game on a gaming console, but had them a cell phone and they expect it to cook their breakfast for them.

Welcome to 2013 where we expect our electronic devices to be able to serve multiple purposes, if you don't like it, go back to the 90's.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#39Baha05Posted 4/28/2013 8:30:37 AM
parKb5 posted...

They feel outraged that anyone expects to do anything but game on a gaming console, but had them a cell phone and they expect it to cook their breakfast for them.

Welcome to 2013 where we expect our electronic devices to be able to serve multiple purposes, if you don't like it, go back to the 90's.

The thing is though we already HAVE devices that serve multiple purposes. It makes really no sense to expect EVERY electronic device to have all the same features. And even less sense to put down a system because it doesn't have X App on it.
---
#40EllustrianPosted 4/28/2013 8:56:27 AM
parKb5 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Nnamz posted...
The app support on this system is abysmal. I'm glad there's actually games to play on this thing this year, because there's literally no other reason to ever turn it on or keep it in your hands while not gaming.

Man, you mean the use of the gaming system isn't to game? Damn, the 3DS should start taking notes from the Vita then...

I expect my phone, computer, and gaming devices to work best for their main functions. Other apps are just a bonus. Social media is now starting for get so idiotically integrated from people like you, though, that now Sony will have that Share button on their controller to upload everyone's terrible gameplay. I hope you're happy, because your extreme desire for everything to do everything is going to make this generation have a oversaturated gaming YouTube.

Not every option is good.