Youtube

#51n00bsaib0tPosted 4/28/2013 2:10:16 PM
Nnamz posted...
Who is putting the system down?

You've said it repeatedly in this very thread. Try to keep up.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#52NnamzPosted 4/28/2013 2:34:55 PM
Baha05 posted...
No, I'm discussing that people shouldn't whine about it not having any extra features.

What people should or shouldn't do, or what they should or shouldn't be concerned about is not your call. I'm sure there are dozens of things you care about that I couldn't care less about. I'm not about to tell you that your priorities are unimportant or petty.

your car example was also VERY petty as ALL newer cars have all those points being STANDARD.

#1. You have no idea what petty means.

#2. So all new video game systems don't have youtube as a standard? Funny because:

- PS3 does
- 360 does
- Wii does
- Vita does
- WiiU does
- iOS does
- Android does
- PS4 will
- 720 will

Quite literally, 3DS is the only system made since 2005 that does not support youtube, and you're trying to say it's not a standard? Are you high or something? Every single system supports it. The car example was perfect. Heating, air condition, and automated windows are an industry standard in 2013. So is youtube on a gaming device.

Unbelievable the sheer amount of damage control you manage to pack into every single post.

"B-but Nintendo will get sued if they put in youtube"
"B-but you can just use your phone!"
"B-but.........YOU'RE PETTY!!!!"
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#53Mariofan15Posted 4/28/2013 2:35:55 PM
Baha05 posted...
No, I'm discussing that people shouldn't whine about it not having any extra features.

What people should or shouldn't do, or what they should or shouldn't be concerned about is not your call. I'm sure there are dozens of things you care about that I couldn't care less about. I'm not about to tell you that your priorities are unimportant or petty.

your car example was also VERY petty as ALL newer cars have all those points being STANDARD.

#2. So all new video game systems don't have youtube as a standard? Funny because:

- PS3 does
- 360 does
- Wii does
- Vita does
- WiiU does
- iOS does
- Android does
- PS4 will
- 720 will

Quite literally, 3DS is the only system made since 2005 that does not support youtube, and you're trying to say it's not a standard? Are you high or something? Every single system supports it. The car example was perfect. Heating, air condition, and automated windows are an industry standard in 2013. So is youtube on a gaming device.

Unbelievable the sheer amount of damage control you manage to pack into every single post.

Just because those systems have it doesnt mean the 3DS need's to as well.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#54NnamzPosted 4/28/2013 2:36:24 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Nnamz posted...
Who is putting the system down?

You've said it repeatedly in this very thread. Try to keep up.

Except I haven't. I expressed disappointment in 3DS not having something I think it should. Disappointment is not putting down the system.

Saying:

"I want youtube on 3DS. It does not have it. Therefore 3DS sucks" <--- That's a put down.

Saying:

"I want youtube on 3DS. It does not have it. I am disappointed" <---- That is not a put down.

Try and keep up.
---
#55NnamzPosted 4/28/2013 2:37:50 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Just because those systems have it doesnt mean the 3DS need's to as well.

Of course not. But just because those other cars have heating, air conditioning, and automated windows doesn't mean that this car needs it either. It's an industry standard.
---
#56parKb5Posted 4/28/2013 2:39:20 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Ellustrian posted...
parKb5 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Nnamz posted...
The app support on this system is abysmal. I'm glad there's actually games to play on this thing this year, because there's literally no other reason to ever turn it on or keep it in your hands while not gaming.

Man, you mean the use of the gaming system isn't to game? Damn, the 3DS should start taking notes from the Vita then...

I love answers like this.

They feel outraged that anyone expects to do anything but game on a gaming console, but had them a cell phone and they expect it to cook their breakfast for them.

Welcome to 2013 where we expect our electronic devices to be able to serve multiple purposes, if you don't like it, go back to the 90's.

I expect my phone, computer, and gaming devices to work best for their main functions. Other apps are just a bonus. Social media is now starting for get so idiotically integrated from people like you, though, that now Sony will have that Share button on their controller to upload everyone's terrible gameplay. I hope you're happy, because your extreme desire for everything to do everything is going to make this generation have a oversaturated gaming YouTube.

Not every option is good.

That's different. If you can't see the difference between Sony trying to force social networking and an app to simply check your Facebook messages and update your status (just like the phone apps) then you're beyond hope. Expecting a device advertised as a multipurpose device to be a multipurpose device isn't a bad thing.

Exactly, when the 3DS was launched. Reggie himself stated that the 3DS is NOT a gaming device, it is an entertainment device.

YouTube = entertainment.

Any questions?
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#57parKb5Posted 4/28/2013 2:44:23 PM
Since we are on the subject of things the 3DS doesn't have but should:

How about buying music on the eShop like iTunes? Nintendo must own tons of video game soundtracks and who wouldn't like to download the soundtrack to their favorite games, or how about a Zelda Symphony album? They already have a built in music player, why not make some money off of it?

Nintendo seriously needs to wake up.
---
#58NnamzPosted 4/28/2013 2:53:35 PM
parKb5 posted...

How about buying music on the eShop like iTunes? Nintendo must own tons of video game soundtracks and who wouldn't like to download the soundtrack to their favorite games, or how about a Zelda Symphony album? They already have a built in music player, why not make some money off of it?

They would make a lot of money off me if they did this.
---
#59parKb5Posted 4/28/2013 2:58:57 PM
Nnamz posted...
parKb5 posted...

They would make a lot of money off me if they did this.

Right? They would make tons off of me, too. They pretty much wasted money on a music app that generates zero dollars for them. Nintendo knows their fans loves video game music (at least in Japan) because they do release music CDs, so why not sell music on their eShop?

It should be a no-brainer.
---
#60TinyTim123Posted 4/28/2013 4:13:55 PM
Nnamz posted...
Baha05 posted...

- PS3 does
- 360 does
- Wii does
- Vita does
- WiiU does
- iOS does
- Android does
- PS4 will
- 720 will

Of those you have listed, when new, Vita did not support it, XBox360 did not support it, PS3 did not support it, iOS did not support it, Wii did not support it.
I did not suffer from a lack of it then.
The new XBox360 layout is confusing. I had a launch 360 and the forced update... I don't like it. I can live with it, but I don't like it.
I know, "That's just you grandpa Tim! Go back to the 80's!"
Regardless, it seems probable that at some point the 3DS will get youtube.

But even if it doesn't does it really hurt you?
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/