BE WARNED! Once Action Replay, hacks become common R.I.P. 3DS online

#1HellsingOrgPosted 4/27/2013 11:04:03 AM
We saw it with the DS and Wii.

Once the cheat devices and hacking exploit illegal carts start coming out the system gets a nail in the coffin.

The currently now awesome Mario Kart 7 will become horrible when a guy has infinite stars and blue shells.

I predict we will reach the DANGER ZONE once Pokemon X/Y comes out because they are such popular games and cheat devices are practically made to be used with those games and pirates and online hackers just love to crack those games and stuff and the audience that the Pokemon games cater to are sometimes a VERY jerk d-bag type person that find online cheating and hacking lots of fun.

I for one am enjoying myself with the online 3ds games as much as I can because I know that once online starts getting hackers and cheaters its game over.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2I_R_WINNERPosted 4/27/2013 11:07:43 AM
But 3DS games can be patched unlike DS and Wii.
---
peace
#3HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:09:20 AM
I_R_WINNER posted...
But 3DS games can be patched unlike DS and Wii.

Did you see how long it took Nintendo to patch MK7?
Months.

and once cheating online becomes huge the hackers will always be ahead.
---
#4ssjlinkxPosted 4/27/2013 11:09:25 AM
Not likely. The exploit It can be quickly patched. Plus when Ninty gets around to finally rolling out their universal account system, the id/system can easily be banned from online play.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0
#5confettistormPosted 4/27/2013 11:10:20 AM(edited)
I hope the system is never cracked like the Wii, DS and PSP.

Everyone loses. For us, players lose out on future titles because developers get no money for their work.
#6KeleenRemPosted 4/27/2013 11:13:58 AM
I'm amazed that it hasn't happened yet. The hackers are getting lazy.
#7shinkukage09Posted 4/27/2013 11:15:51 AM
The original Action Replay MAX DUO released in March 2005. The Action Replay DS launched in July 2006. The DS was still going strong for 6 years after the Action Replay was introduced, and online was still going strong too.

Action Replay will be used by very few. Especially since Nintendo can easily ban your Nintendo Network ID/3DS if they catch you cheating. This isn't the DS anymore, where Nintendo can't really do anything. You want to cheat online? Well, be prepared to get banned from online.

It's that simple.

Now if the system gets cracked, like the Wii, then we can go ahead and say this. Just look at PS3 online and Wii online. If it requires a purchase, most people won't get it. If it's free, and pretty dang easy, well...
---
Gamefaq's resident imorian Touhou-fanatic.
#8HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:21:03 AM
KeleenRem posted...

well last I've heard they have hacked the 3ds to play ds games but nothing for the 3ds itself.

I hope Nintendo will ban and permabrick everyone's 3ds that tries to do illegal stuff with it >:)
---
#9Limen123Posted 4/27/2013 11:42:14 AM

They're busy hacking the Vita, which they've already accomplished.
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
#10Grand_BluePosted 4/27/2013 11:50:30 AM
Play the game like it was meant to be played.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.