You know what the eShop needs?

#1LinkSSJ6Posted 4/27/2013 5:23:47 PM(edited)
A remake of the first three Castlevania in a 3-in-1 compilation with same gameplay as the originals, but graphics like Symphony of the Night with sprites and everything.
And no Simon with terrible animation.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
#2ItemBreakPosted 4/27/2013 5:21:04 PM
The eShop needs a lot of things.
#3Kinneth123Posted 4/27/2013 5:22:24 PM
The Eshop needs GBA and SNES support, amongst other things.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#4bcorneliaPosted 4/27/2013 5:23:05 PM
LOL

This is a comically tall order.
---
This is an elite pirate
#5GhetsisPosted 4/27/2013 5:29:56 PM
That would be pretty cool. The visuals were the only good part of SotN, IMO, and I love the original Castlevania.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#6pokemaniac21Posted 4/27/2013 5:37:33 PM
Kinneth123 posted...

it's possible, though they only gave out a few for those who bought the original before the price drop. Yay, sacred stones and metroid fusion(amongst others)! though i am not sure if they put snes on there, those seem to be on wii/u, with the announcement for earthbound for it by year end. Which does suck cause I love me some earthbound.
---
white fc: 0691 0946 0668
black2 fc: 5244 1150 5063
#7kenff6Posted 4/27/2013 5:40:23 PM
The least they could do is organize it better. It takes too long to find anything because the layout is kind of confusing.
#8Kinneth123Posted 4/27/2013 5:40:33 PM
pokemaniac21 posted...
Kinneth123 posted...

it's possible, though they only gave out a few for those who bought the original before the price drop. Yay, sacred stones and metroid fusion(amongst others)! though i am not sure if they put snes on there, those seem to be on wii/u, with the announcement for earthbound for it by year end. Which does suck cause I love me some earthbound.

The Eshop just needs to unify.

Separating it like this just ostracizes parts of the fanbase.

I want Earthbound, but I want it on my 3DS, it's more than capable.

Making it Wii U exclusive won't make me want to buy one, it will make me impatient with Nintendo.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#9ZhacariasPosted 4/27/2013 5:43:45 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
#10LinkSSJ6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:13:46 PM
This topic is now about my demand for Castlevania Returns, the SoTN-graphically-like remake of Castlevania I ~ III for the NES.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/