Do 3ds vc shop games get club nintendo points?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do 3ds vc shop games get club nintendo points?
3 years ago#1
Got platnium this year, planning to get 4 vc shop titles, would wait until new club nintendo year to get them if they give points.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
3 years ago#2
VC games give 5 coins via a post play survey unless its the 1st week of their release and you get an additional 5 coin registration survey. You can get the games and the 5 coin post play surveys won't expire until after June. I know because I've got 4 post play surveys for VC games I've bought over the past month that are good until July 5th for the earliest one. However my registration survey for Mega Man 4 would have expired late May.
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
3 years ago#3
Hmm, so better of just waiting then I guess.
3 years ago#4
01Philip01 posted...

Don't forget nintendo has been doing weekly eshop sales. I'd guess some VC will show up on there eventually. Cheap games, easy coins.
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.
3 years ago#5
Quote:01Philip01 posted...

Don't forget nintendo has been doing weekly eshop sales. I'd guess some VC will show up on there eventually. Cheap games, easy coins.

@ss4gogeta_dark

Doubt it will go on for these games. Super Mario land 1-2-3 Mario golf, Tetris axis. D:
3 years ago#6
Ahh, they are already very cheap. I have SML 1 and 2, and I been debating 3, but now that I have platinum, only a sale can get my attention.
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.
3 years ago#7
I believe they were already on sale ^
So the likeliness is slim
3 years ago#8
You misunderstood me. Go ahead and buy the games now. None of those games will have a post play survey expire before July (end of CN year). So buy the games but wait to take the surveys until the next CN year starts. If I wasn't clear about that in my first post its because it was late and I posted using the 3DS which as well all know doesn't have a keyboard.
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
3 years ago#9
Quote:You misunderstood me. Go ahead and buy the games now. None of those games will have a post play survey expire before July (end of CN year). So buy the games but wait to take the surveys until the next CN year starts. If I wasn't clear about that in my first post its because it was late and I posted using the 3DS which as well all know doesn't have a keyboard.
@iMURDAu

Read the last part, got worried and ended up posting that. :P

Thanks guys.
3 years ago#10
Didn't want to make a new thread, does eshop money transfer with system transfer
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do 3ds vc shop games get club nintendo points?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived