What games to buy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What games to buy?
2 years ago#11
Fire Emblem aNd Etrian Odyssey are a must.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
2 years ago#12
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

I plan on eventually getting quite a few.

Basically I can fit in another $29.99 and another $39.99 title.

So Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, and two others. Just can't decide. I think Code of Princess looks interesting but the lack of a demo makes me worry..
2 years ago#13
How about Kid Icarus Uprising? The controls are hard to adjust to for some, but it's definitely worth a try.

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm was $30 last I checked. Just be warned, there is DLC.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
2 years ago#14
WithYouForYou posted...

So Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, and two others. Just can't decide. I think Code of Princess looks interesting but the lack of a demo makes me worry..

I would definitally stay away from Code Princess, it's a decent game but not worth the price IMO.

My suggestions would be Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem:Awakening,Tales of the Abyss, and Kingdom Hearts 3D ( you can find it for 19.99)

If you were willing/able to pitch another 20 bucks I would say get 999 and Virtues Last Reward, pretty much a graphic novel ( Visual Novel ), but has an amazing story and characters.
---
Haku (or Jinsei Shinzaki or whatever name he goes by nowadays) is badass.! - 619King
2 years ago#15
musumane posted...
WithYouForYou posted...

I would definitally stay away from Code Princess, it's a decent game but not worth the price IMO.

My suggestions would be Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem:Awakening,Tales of the Abyss, and Kingdom Hearts 3D ( you can find it for 19.99)

If you were willing/able to pitch another 20 bucks I would say get 999 and Virtues Last Reward, pretty much a graphic novel ( Visual Novel ), but has an amazing story and characters.

I tried the Kingdom Hearts demo and didn't really enjoy it. Not a fan of those types of games I suppose.

(I will probably still pick it up, it just won't be picked up ahead of titles I'll actually play)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What games to buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived