What games to buy?

#11DynamicJumpIuffPosted 4/28/2013 11:21:16 AM
Fire Emblem aNd Etrian Odyssey are a must.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#12WithYouForYou(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:54:13 AM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

I plan on eventually getting quite a few.

Basically I can fit in another $29.99 and another $39.99 title.

So Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, and two others. Just can't decide. I think Code of Princess looks interesting but the lack of a demo makes me worry..
#13Carbuncle009Posted 4/28/2013 11:56:16 AM
How about Kid Icarus Uprising? The controls are hard to adjust to for some, but it's definitely worth a try.

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm was $30 last I checked. Just be warned, there is DLC.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#14musumanePosted 4/28/2013 12:23:06 PM
WithYouForYou posted...

So Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, and two others. Just can't decide. I think Code of Princess looks interesting but the lack of a demo makes me worry..

I would definitally stay away from Code Princess, it's a decent game but not worth the price IMO.

My suggestions would be Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem:Awakening,Tales of the Abyss, and Kingdom Hearts 3D ( you can find it for 19.99)

If you were willing/able to pitch another 20 bucks I would say get 999 and Virtues Last Reward, pretty much a graphic novel ( Visual Novel ), but has an amazing story and characters.
---
Haku (or Jinsei Shinzaki or whatever name he goes by nowadays) is badass.! - 619King
#15WithYouForYou(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:27:40 PM(edited)
musumane posted...
WithYouForYou posted...

I would definitally stay away from Code Princess, it's a decent game but not worth the price IMO.

My suggestions would be Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem:Awakening,Tales of the Abyss, and Kingdom Hearts 3D ( you can find it for 19.99)

If you were willing/able to pitch another 20 bucks I would say get 999 and Virtues Last Reward, pretty much a graphic novel ( Visual Novel ), but has an amazing story and characters.

I tried the Kingdom Hearts demo and didn't really enjoy it. Not a fan of those types of games I suppose.

(I will probably still pick it up, it just won't be picked up ahead of titles I'll actually play)