What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?
2 years ago#101
As of right now it's Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I have over 300+ hours and there's still plenty left for me to do and it still feels as fresh as when I started. I'll probably get 1000+ hours out of it.

Runner-up would be Ni no Kuni since I'm a huge Studio Ghibli fan, but I realize it's not GOTY material by normal standards.

I expect Project X Zone, Pokemon X/Y, and Animal Crossing New Leaf to all be contenders once the year is over with. Maybe much more depending on the bombshells Nintendo drops on us!
We have no choice but to let go of the past to move forward...
-Ace, Class Zero
2 years ago#102
As of right now... I guess Luigi's Mansion.

By the end of the year, I would assume The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2 or Super Mario U.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels
2 years ago#103
So far it's a close race between Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titans, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
2 years ago#104
Dark Moon.
Video games are awesome.
2 years ago#105
For now, Fire Emblem Awakening. I also played Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, but I didn't have as much fun with that compared to what I voted for, as well as the original. Dark Moon isn't bad, but it could've been better in my opinion.
I wanted to give Agnes Oblige a Chocobo doll as a gift, but she walked away and was never seen since I had -3 BP :(
2 years ago#106
So far for me it is Fire Emblem as well, I have never played a FE game until now and I was greatly surprised.
2 years ago#107
BioShock Infinite for sure. Nothing else this year so far even comes close.
2 years ago#108
Dat Fire emblem awakening
3ds FC 4253 3721 5818
Less QQ More pew pew
2 years ago#109
Link to the Past 2

*dives for cover*
Not changing until a FFVI(6) remake is released 5/21/10
2 years ago#110
For now, Fire Emblem, but Dream Team may take its place.
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9374-6768
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived