What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?

#51twistedreality1Posted 4/28/2013 11:49:50 AM
Ni No Kuni
---
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality
#52n1ckva5que2Posted 4/28/2013 11:55:31 AM
lol At all the people posting Fire Emblem, you act as if the VGA's even acknowledge handhelds. As always they're just going to give it to a crappy PS3/360 Game cause apparently that's what "hardcore gamers" play -_- I was hoping for Xenoblade last year but they didn't even mention it! Shows how much attention they actually pay to good video games.
#531upsuperPosted 4/28/2013 11:57:16 AM
Ethenia posted...
Like most people here, either Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey IV.

This. Though if pressed, I'd probably say EOIV.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
#54DEMONPANDA212Posted 4/28/2013 11:58:57 AM
chevalianknight posted...
My choice of Game of the Year (I know that this is the end of April) is Fire Emblem: Awakening. I have spent over 260 hrs. in my Normal/Classic playthrough. I bought Monster Hunter 3DS but I have not finished playing Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I am interested in PS3 The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V. I am going to wait to see if those games are better than Fire Emblem: Awakening. My choice of Game of the Year may change, on the basis of the caliber of those aforementioned games.

Getting FE soon, but I don't hold out high hopes.

I like few start RPG's (Love Disgaea, that's about it).

And I hate playing franchises where I can't play the others (Like the 8 Japan only FE's).

But the hype has made me cave, if I hate it then at least the code nets me another free game for a friend (Will have given 4 free games away thanks to this promo, haven't kept a single one for myself) and I'll sell my FE.

My future vote guess will be for Vania LOS 2, it's my favourite franchise so I know that will be my vote by the end of the year.

But for now, my vote would be for Mansion 2 possibly???

Not really bout or played much "new" so far this year, mainly been buying DC and NGC classics.
#55sonic_brawler95Posted 4/28/2013 12:06:16 PM
So far, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Then Fire Emblem at a close second.

This year is going to be a hard one, though. My potential GOTY games being AC: New Leaf, Pokemon XY, the new Zelda, The Last of Us, the new Mario Kart for Wii U, and some more... :I
---
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
#56EssEkErNashPosted 4/28/2013 12:07:54 PM
Donkey Kong 3d for the win! a classic revived!
#57Carbuncle009Posted 4/28/2013 12:09:00 PM
3DS GOTY: Fire Emblem Awakening OR Etrian Odyssey IV at this point (It'll be Pokemon X/Y for sure this year)
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#58CrazyFool319Posted 4/28/2013 12:24:00 PM
Bioshock will walk away with GOTY unless GTA and Batman step up their game. Any other year i would say GTA easily or even Batman, but Bioshock was too well received to really have competition. Rockstar has a fighting chance, but Batman will get bronze.

Honorable mention to Assassins Creed IV
---
SEAHAWKS
#59bksonic123Posted 4/28/2013 12:32:11 PM
Haven't played a new game this year...
---
#60Virus66Posted 4/28/2013 12:33:10 PM
I definitely enjoyed Luigi's Mansion far more than any other release.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?