What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?
2 years ago#81
SwagStar posted...
For 3ds? Virtue's Last Reward, a great successor to 999

That came out in 2012.

For me the answer is Ni no Kuni.
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Tomb Raider (PS3), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
2 years ago#82
So far:

3DS: Luigi's Mansion 2.

Overall: Luigi's Mansion 2.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
3DS Friend Code: 3625 8479 9870.
2 years ago#83
Fire Emblem. There's not even a contest here.
---
HG FC: 2666 6874 1041
Black FC: 1764 7784 9186
2 years ago#84
Fire emblem. it will possibly be a tiebreaker by the time tales of xillia + pokemon X/Y gets released.
---
360 GT & PSN = xKYSx.
2 years ago#85
At the moment, toss up between Fire Emblem and Warframe. But I'm going to be hunting for a few more games before the year ends... Not sure if I will get much for consoles though. Nothing really looks interesting apart from Disgaea D2 and Watchdogs, but I may wait until I jump to next gen systems for Watchdogs. My PS3 doesn't get my playtime anyway, 3DS and PC take up most of my time.
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
2 years ago#86
luigi's mansion dark moon
---
3DS FRIEND CODE 0361-6033-8946 pm me if you added me
pikmin is awesome :D
2 years ago#87
Shin Megami Tensei 4
2 years ago#88
FE: A, or EOIV.

PMD: GtI sucked. But for DS games, PMD: EoS or Pokemon Black/White 2.
---
Third person to get a cookie.
NSMB2 coin count: 373469
2 years ago#89
mystery dungeon
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzwlOTUXzEM my favorite mario games http://tinyurl.com/d3d5aq9 thanks supershadow for this
2 years ago#90
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
---
As gamers get older there's an expectation for games to mature with us, but the fact remains that simple fun with friends will never go out of style
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived