Do you have any limited edition 3DSes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you have any limited edition 3DSes?
2 years ago#11
I almost got a Zelda one when I was picking out my 3DS. But, that's how it goes.
---
PS Deputy & Dex Filler__Jobs:506
Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791] Find all 649 Legit Pokemon at the Pawn Shop
2 years ago#12
I wish we could've got our hands on some of those limited edition 3DS systems that the PAL territories had a chance at winning. The Princess Peach 3DS was selling for over $1,500 on eBay, at one point.
---
Wii FC: 8197-8833-3892-6232
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489
2 years ago#13
I have the limited edition KH 3D shell on my black 3ds, what more could a person need?
---
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.
2 years ago#14
mcsmellington posted...
Why would you need more than one?

I've got the AC per-ordered, might cancel though. Not sure if I really want a handheld again after all.

This. I don't think they hold their value that much. If it's just to have something cool and unique, then a $15 skin from decalgirl can change the way you're 3DS looks. Plus, I don't see that many people having hundreds of dollars to spend on more than one 3DS.
---
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant
2 years ago#15
Limited Edition Consoles matter in Japan or when its being produced by Nintendo , due to qualities truly being limited , the limited edition will actually be rare and valuable.Although some limited edition 3DS's look like decals (Fire Emblem) while some look completely unique ( Zelda 3DS Black and Gold buttons is nice)
2 years ago#16
To me, a machine is a machine.
A special edition 3DS works exactly the same as a normal edition 3DS.

The only advantage for me of having a limited edition 3DS is that when it comes to sell it (for an upgrade!), I can get a much better value back for my initial cost.
2 years ago#17
Zelda 3DS, myself. Wish I had the Char Aznable 3DS but the Zelda one is just as good.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
2 years ago#18
I have the Pikachu XL. I also have the pink & white.. when I bought it, it was considered limited edition but I think it's part of the regular lineup now? I like having limited editions. The colors tend to be much nicer than the regular ones. Only reason why I like them so much. I wish the Princess Peach 3DS was available in the US. I would have scooped that up
---
3DS: 5413-0316-8554 (PM if you add me, adults only)
o(^^o) (o^^)o
2 years ago#19
Although I'm not a fan of the MH series, I'd love to get one of those "limited edition" Black XLs.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
2 years ago#20
Pikachu XL

mcsmellington posted...
Why would you need more than one?

Pokemon
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you have any limited edition 3DSes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived