The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Atlus would make my lifetime if they put out a 3ds version of Persona 3 FES

#1The_Real_DealerPosted 4/28/2013 9:47:28 AM
Anyone else agree? I can only imagine.
---
Games I am Playing: SMT: Strange Journey, Alan Wake
#2trebor8273Posted 4/28/2013 9:49:26 AM
No I need some reason to have a vita and sure it's a Sony exclusive
#3Demon_LionheartPosted 4/28/2013 10:05:05 AM
No, a Vita version of it would be great though.

Nintendo handhelds for main/DeSu games, Sony handhelds for Persona. Let's not upset the delicate balance
#4Rasen543Posted 4/28/2013 10:06:51 AM
We're getting SMT 4 which is going to be 10x better anyways.
---
Official Kodama of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#5Lelouch71Posted 4/28/2013 10:07:54 AM
trebor8273 posted...

It's not a Sony exclusive. If Atlus wants it on another system they can make it happen. There is an unannounced Persona title for the 3DS that may or may not exist anymore. That aside P3 been pimped out enough. It doesn't need a 4th version.

TC if you want to play P3 then get a PS2, PSP/Vita, or a PS3. The P3/P4 phase needs to die. So no I don't agree. I rather just get P5 if I want a new Persona title. Even then I rather see a new Devil Summoner that set in modern times that serve as a sequel to SH as far as chronology goes.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#6temgunPosted 4/28/2013 10:09:51 AM
Rasen543 posted...

So you played SMT 4 already? Cool, can I borrow your time machine?
#7trebor8273Posted 4/28/2013 10:13:10 AM(edited)
Lelouch71 posted...
trebor8273 posted...

It's not a Sony exclusive. If Atlus wants it on another system they can make it happen. There is an unannounced Persona title for the 3DS that may or may not exist anymore. That aside P3 been pimped out enough. It doesn't need a 4th version.

TC if you want to play P3 then get a PS2, PSP/Vita, or a PS3. The P3/P4 phase needs to die. So no I don't agree. I rather just get P5 if I want a new Persona title. Even then I rather see a new Devil Summoner that set in modern times that serve as a sequel to SH as far as chronology goes.

I should of explained better I don't want a another remake for the vita more than happy with psp version, like the other poster would love the persona games to continue on the vita so I have some reason to have one and the 3ds to have its SMT games
#8Rasen543Posted 4/28/2013 10:17:21 AM
temgun posted...
Rasen543 posted...

Every mainline SMT game has been better than Persona. Something tells me you've never touched an SMT game in your life.
---
Official Kodama of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9GhetsisPosted 4/28/2013 10:27:32 AM
Do not want. FES is crap compared to Portable IMO.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#10temgunPosted 4/28/2013 10:28:44 AM
Rasen543 posted...
temgun posted...
Rasen543 posted...

Every mainline SMT game has been better than Persona. Something tells me you've never touched an SMT game in your life.

That so? So what if I have played Nocturne, Strange Journey, DDS1 and 2 and Persona 1-4 and I'd still like Persona series more? Sure, I liked all of them, but I liked the Persona series more. And now you proceed to say I'm lying or stupid or whatever, right?