Atlus would make my lifetime if they put out a 3ds version of Persona 3 FES

#41Yami_SashaPosted 4/29/2013 12:48:44 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Yami_Sasha posted...
I just realized that amongst the two Persona teams, one of them is working on P5 and the other which finished P4G is now left with nothing... maybe they now are working on something for the 3DS.

Or maybe they are working on P4 Arena expansions?
*hopes for a playable Nanako and P5 characters*

Well i'd think P5 would have to be made first before we get that P5A. Also would like Nanako and Dojima tag team combo lol

Rappy00 posted...
Rasen543 posted...
We're getting SMT 4 which is going to be 10x better anyways.

This

Will you people let Persona 3 and 4 die already?

Not till people realize why Persona 3 is better than Persona 4 :3

Real answer: I kinda just want a definitive version and fixed version The Answer, but i'd take a P2 complete edition or a P1 3D remake which is remade to the point of it adding in the modern Persona features and thus feeling modern.
---
This was once Super Japans Top3 before the name change
Backloggery Page: http://backloggery.com/yami_sasha
#42Carbuncle009Posted 4/29/2013 12:54:21 PM
Yami_Sasha posted...
Not till people realize why Persona 3 is better than Persona 4

lolwat?

Persona 3 had a much better story, I'll give it that, but Persona 4 just out does it as far as Characters and Gameplay go. It's hard to choose which is better, because they both deserve praise. And I'm referring of course to the first versions of them.

Yami_Sasha posted...
Well i'd think P5 would have to be made first before we get that P5A. Also would like Nanako and Dojima tag team combo lol

Well maybe just a DLC package or some definitive version like how they just love to do now where one or two P5 characters are put in to give a taste of what P5 has in store.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#43LightHawKnightPosted 4/29/2013 12:56:24 PM
Screw persona, make Nocturne instead for the 3DS.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#44Carbuncle009Posted 4/29/2013 1:04:05 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Screw persona, make Nocturne instead for the 3DS.

grr, every time some brings up Nocturne, I'm reminded of that $20 copy I found of it at Gamestop. ^ ^;
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#45Rasen543Posted 4/29/2013 1:13:48 PM
deathgod_light posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
I don't think your stupid or lying, I just think you have pretty poor taste.

And people wonder why we're hated on so much.

:3 Well, having poor taste is better than being stupid or lying.

Jesus Christ, you're almost as bad as MetalLoki. Or maybe this is a trait of all Megaten fanboys.

Learn to take a joke... Also way to generalize an entire fanbase off of me deciding to troll GameFAQs a bit after a bad day at work.

Also I don't really see what's wrong with Loki.
---
Official Kodama of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#46AtlusSaGaPosted 4/29/2013 3:54:01 PM
Yami_Sasha posted...
I just realized that amongst the two Persona teams, one of them is working on P5 and the other which finished P4G is now left with nothing... maybe they now are working on something for the 3DS.

Persona 6 maybe? If the last generation of Persona is anything to go by it's possible.
---
3DS: 2836-1460-9962
Official Kudlak of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#47OoSubaruoOPosted 4/29/2013 3:56:18 PM
Rasen543 posted...
temgun posted...
Rasen543 posted...

So you played SMT 4 already? Cool, can I borrow your time machine?

Every mainline SMT game has been better than Persona. Something tells me you've never touched an SMT game in your life.

Something tells me, that you think your opinion is a fact.
#48Rasen543Posted 4/29/2013 4:12:02 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Rasen543 posted...
temgun posted...
Rasen543 posted...

So you played SMT 4 already? Cool, can I borrow your time machine?

Every mainline SMT game has been better than Persona. Something tells me you've never touched an SMT game in your life.

Something tells me, that you think your opinion is a fact.

Something tells me you didn't read the most recent post of mine. I was trolling out of boredom and having a minor bad day.

But most SMT fans would agree with me on that statement. I never said it was fact, but I have no doubt in my mind if you went to any mainline SMT board and asked the people there if SMT4 would be better than P3 or P4 90% of them would say SMT4 will be better. Hell, if P3 and P4 fans would actually try the mainline games I'd guarantee the people that aren't obsessed with the Otaku-pandering parts of Persona would find mainline SMT better, but for some reason a lot of them seem content with only playing P3 and P4.
---
#49Rasen543Posted 4/29/2013 4:36:53 PM
You know what, I apologize if I offended anybody in this topic. As someone pointed out in another thread I'm not doing much to help SMT fans' cause by acting like a little ****. I know I said I had a bad day at work but yeah my actions in this topic were pretty awful. So yeah, sorry to that guy I said had poor taste and whoever else I pissed off by proxy.
---
#50Yami_SashaPosted 4/29/2013 7:00:35 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Yami_Sasha posted...
Not till people realize why Persona 3 is better than Persona 4

lolwat?

Persona 3 had a much better story, I'll give it that, but Persona 4 just out does it as far as Characters and Gameplay go. It's hard to choose which is better, because they both deserve praise. And I'm referring of course to the first versions of them.

Yami_Sasha posted...

Well maybe just a DLC package or some definitive version like how they just love to do now where one or two P5 characters are put in to give a taste of what P5 has in store.

Persona 3 also had a better fusion system (untransferable ultimate attacks in 4 was stupid). I give you characters but P3 still had some really strong characters like Aigis for example who is still my my favourite character from the Persona series.The big one is obviously the story but the other big one is the music imo which most usually also agree P3's Music is better as well. Gameplay P4 wins, but final boss easily goes to P3. Lastly, the presentation of P3 was better than P4.

Overall, I say P3 was a better and more enjoyable game. Course P4 I love as well but P3 I just loved for most reasons other than gameplay and characters more.
---
This was once Super Japans Top3 before the name change
Backloggery Page: http://backloggery.com/yami_sasha