Nintendo censored Fire Emblem Awakening in Europe!!! >_>

#31nazacuckooPosted 4/28/2013 1:01:08 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
Was anything else censored? I'm gonna freak if they did one of their censor-jobs on this.

No. Please resume your gaming with the knowledge that only the conversation between the mostly-naked loli and the almost-as-naked goth has been slightly altered.

Ahh. Thank you.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#32gfaqsterPosted 4/28/2013 1:02:56 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
Was anything else censored? I'm gonna freak if they did one of their censor-jobs on this.

No. Please resume your gaming with the knowledge that only the conversation between the mostly-naked loli and the almost-as-naked goth has been slightly altered.

Ahh. Thank you.

not really.

I think the conversations between Sumia and Chrom and Tharja and MU were altered.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#33Kouji_TaminoPosted 4/28/2013 1:07:53 PM
It wasn't even really an offensive joke. The whole conversation was pretty cute and silly, and obsessing over hair like that makes no sense.
---
N3DS FC: 4811-7718-3216
#34BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/28/2013 1:08:56 PM
gfaqster posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
nazacuckoo posted...

Ahh. Thank you.

not really.

I think the conversations between Sumia and Chrom and Tharja and MU were altered.

Nope. They're still respectively pie heaven and "I totally raped you after hexing you to sleep".
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#35NewbieN00bPosted 4/28/2013 1:35:49 PM
gfaqster posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
nazacuckoo posted...

Ahh. Thank you.

not really.

Nope. They're still respectively pie heaven and "I totally raped you after hexing you to sleep".

I thought she game them a fever?
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#36TwilightEchoesPosted 4/28/2013 2:00:30 PM
It's one optional conversation tucked away in a dlc. Do you know what was not censored in that same chapter nor the rest of the game? Homosexual incest between Vincent and Victor.

Because you know... homosexual stereotypes engaged in an incest relationship is fine for the kids, but mentioning boobies is just crossing the bloody line! >_>
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#37NewbieN00bPosted 4/28/2013 2:03:11 PM
TwilightEchoes posted...
It's one optional conversation tucked away in a dlc. Do you know what was not censored in that same chapter nor the rest of the game? Homosexual incest between Vincent and Victor.

Because you know... homosexual stereotypes engaged in an incest relationship is fine for the kids, but mentioning boobies is just crossing the bloody line! >_>

Homosexual incest?

I... where is that in this game?
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#38EndgamePosted 4/28/2013 2:04:43 PM
quite frankly, I'm surprised Nowi the pedobait was left completely alone

you'd think a sexualized little girl wouldn't fly anywhere other than Japan, but apparently not
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#39BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/28/2013 2:13:11 PM
Endgame posted...
quite frankly, I'm surprised Nowi the pedobait was left completely alone

you'd think a sexualized little girl wouldn't fly anywhere other than Japan, but apparently not

Iwata brainwashed us all into thinking it's fine.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#40confettistormPosted 4/28/2013 2:18:55 PM(edited)
HellsingOrg posted...
http://i.imgur.com/e4VxkDs.jpg?1

^^^ thats the NA version.
The EU version or UK translation has a conversation about hair

>You know! Your hair! it's so sleek, (...)

I guess Nintendo is still stuck in the 90s and censoring Mortal Kombat blood to sweat and Final Fantasy spells like Holy to Pearl >_>

I hope Nintendo realizes that ADULTS/TEENS want to play ADULT TEEN games and not have them censored!!! >:(

You really have nothing better to do but to complain?
You see, this is why companies can never get an accurate representation of what to improve at.
You have TC complaining about one line in a game and then make a thread that makes an incorrect blanket statement...

Get over yourself.
If I could make a blanket statement myself, the world in general needs a better education system if they keep pumping out people who can't think before they speak or write something.