We may possibly get SNES and GBA games in near future..

#11elbarto1Posted 4/29/2013 5:54:31 PM
powerade911 posted...
_Candice_ posted...
shamontray29 posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
>You have to pay to use VC from the Wii U on your 3DS and vice versa.

F*** no Nintendo. Don't half ass this.

i rather pay another small fee than keep paying 8 dollars on a snes title

So you support Nintendo in making their fans pay for the same game over and over again? Disgusting.

It's an option. They aren't "making" them do anything.

They need to merge the eshops. Cross play between wiiu and 3ds... or the ability to buy on one and play on the other like ps3 & vita would be a valuable selling point.

I hate having 2 separate eshop accounts. Its archaic.

Its like upgraging your iPod and having no access to your old iTunes.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY
#12Baha05Posted 4/29/2013 5:55:51 PM
powerade911 posted...

But you have to admit if this is true it's really dirty of Nintendo to do. I mean they must have known people WANTED to have the Wii/Wii U VC and the 3DS VC merge. More so after they announced GBA on the Wii U
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#13powerade911Posted 4/29/2013 5:57:19 PM
elbarto1 posted...
powerade911 posted...
_Candice_ posted...
shamontray29 posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
>You have to pay to use VC from the Wii U on your 3DS and vice versa.

F*** no Nintendo. Don't half ass this.

i rather pay another small fee than keep paying 8 dollars on a snes title

So you support Nintendo in making their fans pay for the same game over and over again? Disgusting.

They need to merge the eshops. Cross play between wiiu and 3ds... or the ability to buy on one and play on the other like ps3 & vita would be a valuable selling point.

I hate having 2 separate eshop accounts. Its archaic.

Its like upgraging your iPod and having no access to your old iTunes.

That is true. My money is divided in each of them and I just want them to combine the accounts.
---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
3DS friend code: 2852-7176-3469 NNID: DarkBright
#14powerade911Posted 4/29/2013 6:01:08 PM
Baha05 posted...
powerade911 posted...

But you have to admit if this is true it's really dirty of Nintendo to do. I mean they must have known people WANTED to have the Wii/Wii U VC and the 3DS VC merge. More so after they announced GBA on the Wii U

Yeah I understand. I'm just hoping the fees don't apply. :/
---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
3DS friend code: 2852-7176-3469 NNID: DarkBright
#15Baha05Posted 4/29/2013 6:11:08 PM
powerade911 posted...
Yeah I understand. I'm just hoping the fees don't apply. :/

Hopefully. Or the Fee only works once (say if you payed it on the Wii then upgraded to the Wii U version that you can add it to the 3DS)

Though if you also think about it this could also be a step in the direction of a universal account (Or Nintendo will do something lazy)
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#16Faceman_Posted 4/29/2013 6:26:41 PM
All I want are GBA games.
#17_Candice_Posted 4/29/2013 6:27:43 PM
>Remove bc each gen
>Charge people to play the game on new console
>lel they're not forcing you XDDD

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rKMMCPeiQoc

Off to the mental hospital you go!
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#18Tzuba12Posted 4/29/2013 7:07:43 PM
_Candice_ posted...
>Remove bc each gen
>Charge people to play the game on new console
>lel they're not forcing you XDDD

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rKMMCPeiQoc

Off to the mental hospital you go!

I don't think you understand what "forcing" means.

You still have a choice to play games on the other consoles you own, without paying the fee. They aren't forcing you to do anything. They aren't holding a gun to your head and telling you to do it, or moving your hands and forcing you to type in your CC number and pay the fee.

I don't agree with the fee, but they aren't forcing you to do anything. I still have N64 games and the system, and I wasn't forced to buy the games on the Wii VC. It was a choice.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#19kalvadorPosted 4/29/2013 7:56:14 PM
The article only says that if a game is released on both virtual console and that you own the one on wii-u, you'll be able to buy it on your 3ds at a discounted price. It doesn't say that snes or gba is coming to 3ds.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus
#20ferofaxPosted 4/30/2013 12:07:35 AM
kalvador posted...
The article only says that if a game is released on both virtual console and that you own the one on wii-u, you'll be able to buy it on your 3ds at a discounted price. It doesn't say that snes or gba is coming to 3ds.

This.

People blowing things out of proportion.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.