Whats more comfortable to hold?

#21siberian142Posted 4/28/2013 7:32:23 PM
I found my 3DS (original) ridiculously uncomfortable to hold. I had to buy a grip for it; while it's an improvement, the Vita is much more comfortable to hold, outside of annoyances like the back touch pad and the sensitive touch screen that's also close to the d-pad.
#22Halladay32Posted 4/28/2013 7:48:18 PM
The 3DS is supposed to be uncomfortable? I've never found that. Anyway, I've never played the Vita, so I cannot compare the two.
---
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."
#23Z3ROINFINITY(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:15:11 PM
Halladay32 posted...
The 3DS is supposed to be uncomfortable? I've never found that. Anyway, I've never played the Vita, so I cannot compare the two.

Idk i think Vita is just because the round edges fit you hand pretty good.
#24GhetsisPosted 4/28/2013 8:17:39 PM
Vita. Curves are much more comfortable to hold. Nintendo got it right with the GBA, so I don't know why they had to change to squares and rectangles...

Though the 3DS XL is much more comfortable than the original 3DS.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#25Shadow-AngelPosted 4/28/2013 8:32:57 PM(edited)
I honestly don't like holding the Vita much. The rear touch panel is a problem. Also, the tiny face buttons don't help. I bought the trigger grips and it fares a little better though I wish it wasn't rubberized plastic.

As for the 3DS (regular) It's a bit easier for me to hold, but after playing for about an hour the glossy finish becomes sticky and makes me feel very uncomfortable and then there are the sharp corners. I have virtually no issues with the 3DS XL though.
---
The power you seek lies within you.
#26HaloOfTheSun442Posted 4/28/2013 8:41:51 PM
I love the 3DS, but it's rather uncomfortable to hold for more than 10 minutes. This is based on my experience with the XL model, I haven't ever played on a standard one.
#27staticxtreme5Posted 4/28/2013 8:41:54 PM
I came into this topic expecting to be able to vote for "Your mom".

I left disappointed.
#28Mega_RatPosted 4/28/2013 8:43:33 PM
Atcat posted...
3DS XL > Vita > 3DS

This, although the Vita with a grip beats the XL.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#29AqouzePosted 4/29/2013 4:17:38 AM
never try VITA, only has 3ds xl and NDSL

i don't like start/select button... my thumb finger can't reach it
also the left analog

i find that my NDSL is much better to grip